Trump's travel ban..

The crazier Trump gets the better, and for a person who cannot tolerate criticism of any type the job he has and the criticism it attracts is going to make him crazier by the day.

We've seen nothing yet.

Theresa May, in her haste to sidle up to TRump, is going to find herself more and more tarred by association with him.

His downfall will be hers too.

You think Tmay understands him and uses that to her advantage or is she just falling fool to his egoistic games.

I doubt she knows what to make of him. I expect they both think they cna handle the other. Time will tell how good he is. he isnt stupid ofc and must have some skill as a businessman.

the question is does being a property developer with an ego make him a successful president?

he does things and expects them to happen. the travel ban looked ill thought out as a lot of the hiccups they could have avoided.

---------- Post added 04-02-2017 at 15:11 ----------

"US President Donald Trump has vowed to overturn a legal ruling which suspended his ban on travellers from seven mainly Muslim countries.

He described federal judge James Robart as a "so-called" justice whose "ridiculous" opinion "essentially takes law-enforcement away from" the US."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868571

Its not good when someone disagrees with him like a judge he automatically starts to undermine them. he nees to use his advisers better.

"US President Donald Trump has vowed to overturn a legal ruling which suspended his ban on travellers from seven mainly Muslim countries.

He described federal judge James Robart as a "so-called" justice whose "ridiculous" opinion "essentially takes law-enforcement away from" the US."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38868571

I cannot recall, ever in my life, that kind of language being used by any Head of State against their judiciary.

This President is not worthy of the name, and disgraces his people.

Interestingly the United Arab Emirates don't see this as a problem or anything to do with Islam or a problem with their religion or discrimination.

Of course not. ££££$$$$

Funny how trump said the judiciary making a decision on law was taking law enforcement out of the hands of the US. It doesn't even make sense. I thought he must have a bit of intelligence, you know he has made a few billion quid, but he seems slightly retarded as do his team.

I wasn't ever his fan but thought how bad could he be? But it's not what he does more the way he does it. He doesn't seem to have a clue, and the way he uses Twitter for international diplomacy is mental.

I cannot recall, ever in my life, that kind of language being used by any Head of State against their judiciary.

This President is not worthy of the name, and disgraces his people.

He is not the first US President to viciously insult the judiciary. Nor will he be the last.

He is not the first US President to viciously insult the judiciary. Nor will he be the last.

He's pretty good though. He will insult and demean anyone who disagrees with him and thats usually via Twitter. I think it's his ego. Be fascinating to see how he keeps under control the egos of the other billionaires.

Of course not. ££££$$$$

Funny how trump said the judiciary making a decision on law was taking law enforcement out of the hands of the US. It doesn't even make sense. I thought he must have a bit of intelligence, you know he has made a few billion quid, but he seems slightly retarded as do his team.

I wasn't ever his fan but thought how bad could he be? But it's not what he does more the way he does it. He doesn't seem to have a clue, and the way he uses Twitter for international diplomacy is mental.

Yes can't disagree with what you've said. The problem is, he's treating his presidency with an entrepreneurial/real estate mindset rather than an international diplomat. I have to say he's different :hihi:

Did people think he'd change his way?? Come off it!

Be fascinating to see how he keeps under control the egos of the other billionaires.

Don't worry, the other billionaires have already conceded defeat:

US tech giants take brave immigration stand that has nothing to do with profit whatsoever

Tech goliaths Apple, Facebook, Google and Microsoft are planning to take a stand against the Trump Administration's hardline immigration policy ... because their bottom line demands it.

Having sidled up to King Donald in New York City before he took over as US president, tech CEOs have stayed mostly quiet during two of the most tumultuous weeks in recent US political history. To be fair, a few top execs posted carefully worded statements on their websites while citizens protested against Trump's crackdown on Muslim immigrants. Thanks for your opinions, powerful rich people.

However, now that the White House is planning to shake up the H-1B visa program, which tech companies are heavily reliant on to get skilled-slash-cheaper workers into the country, funnily enough we're seeing a slightly more vigorous response.

A draft of a letter, addressed to President Trump, that is making the rounds among tech giants on America's West Coast makes some brief allusions to American values before getting down to business: "As entrepreneurs and business leaders, our ability to grow our companies and create jobs depends on the contributions of immigrants from all backgrounds."

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/02/02/tech_companies_take_brave_immigration_stands/