Allardyce is new England manager - not any more!

Fat Sam has a dodgy past,the guys who picked him want sacking too,give the job to Hoddle.

---------- Post added 27-09-2016 at 19:36 ----------

Typical England,big fan fare,plenty of hope,early exit.

:hihi:

Get your money on Alan Pardew.

He's got all the right qualifications...

... being another ex-West Ham manager! ;)

He's on a roll after seeing Crystal Palace win 3 games..

I think Steve Bruce is a good shout.

Nigel Pearson seems to be being mentioned a lot on Facebook etc.

Well hes about to get sacked from Derby who are about 4th bottom. Klinnsmen - if the FA want to fork out. I don't think it will be an Englishman.

Steve Bruce coming up on the rails.

I keep hearing the FA big whigs talk about 'development of English football' - sitting in the car, listening to this debacle and commentary, I realised that the one thing they need to develop is coach training. It is ridiculous that there isn't a single suitable English coach for the England team.

The Dutch have a shedload of great coaches*, young and old, why? Because the KNVB trained them up, for free, if they were showing talent. They had personal coaching in place, scientific support and the lot. Surely the FA can do that?

*Now all we need is some great players again...

Steve Bruce coming up on the rails.

I cant see them picking ANOTHER middle aged Englishman that's won nowt.

Any reason why the Telegraph did it? Apart from spite and the need to flog a few papers?

---------- Post added 27-09-2016 at 21:29 ----------

I keep hearing the FA big whigs talk about 'development of English football' - sitting in the car, listening to this debacle and commentary, I realised that the one thing they need to develop is coach training. It is ridiculous that there isn't a single suitable English coach for the England team.

The Dutch have a shedload of great coaches*, young and old, why? Because the KNVB trained them up, for free, if they were showing talent. They had personal coaching in place, scientific support and the lot. Surely the FA can do that?

*Now all we need is some great players again...

And they get a chance at top clubs. That doesn't happen in England, in fact the last English manager to win the top flight was Howard Wilkinson. No English manager has ever won the premier league.

Steve Bruce should be next for me. Give him the next 4 matches on a trial basis, they don't really need to move Southgate in there, it does n't do much for the team. If Steve does well, move him into a permanent position.

Hard to believe Sam (with his advisors !) would fall for a newspaper sting like that !

Steve Bruce should be next for me. Give him the next 4 matches on a trial basis, they don't really need to move Southgate in there, it does n't do much for the team. If Steve does well, move him into a permanent position.

Hard to believe Sam (with his advisors !) would fall for a newspaper sting like that !

£400,000. He's JUST signed a £3m deal to manage the team he's dreamed of managing and he does that for a relatively modest sum. He's an asshat of the highest order.

I do wish that one day someone would get one of the papers with a scam though...like that episode of Hustle.

The FA is under pressure to "reform" but I wonder if it will be in the sensible way that you propose (which I sincerely doubt), or a way to get some politician's chum or chums into power at the FA.

So far "Independent" FA chairman have included Bernard Treisman, a great friend of London based politicians, and Greg Dyke, a former chairman of the achingly pc BBC.

My money would be on option 2.

As i said from the get go that it was a wrong appointment here is a greedy fat guy with a weak excuse for being caught out.

Pure greed pure stupidity poor judgment for a mature man to be caught out this way shows he was not fit to run the England team.

He has let down himself his family and friends the FA the fans then we wonder why footballers are like they are it comes from the top.

I said long ago Harry rednapp should have been England manager but they didn't want him as there were rumors he was dodgy so they pick this clown who has turned England (after the Iceland debacle we thought it couldn't get worse)

Into a worse laughing stock now he needs to go and do what he does best and that is eat burgers.

Time to boot out all the FA's Old School Tie brigade (old farts Lol) and start afresh, not

sure who, perhaps Beckham, Shearer, Mark Bright people who are not long out of the game.

We have tried the intelligent ex Oxford/Cambridge and look where that has got us.

I think whoever they select may have some skeletons in the cupboard, most people do.

England are a joke at the moment.

Any thought out there ?

Just scrap the England team altogether, we got bent people high up and a team that can't be arsed. Just putting on the England shirt should be enough to play with pride and passion. Certainly not the team that played against Iceland.

Just forget the England team altogether