Police ignoring drug dealers

There is only a tiny proportion of people calling for legislation.

Would you want your child/grandchild to be sat in your house and start injecting themselves with drugs ?

Not really a tiny proportion - pretty much a worldwide movement on cannabis anyway. Read the Adam Smith Institute report.

I'd favour the legalisation of all recreational drugs personally which is perhaps more of a minority view -but in my mind the arguments are pretty much the same.

I am sure there are reports for and against but if there was a referendum I am sure the majority vote would be to keep them illegal.

On the radio yesterday there was a phone in on the subject. I only heard a small part of it. There were 2 opposing opinions being aired but the relevant point was when an ex cannabis user phoned in stating the damage it had done to him.

I am sure there are reports for and against but if there was a referendum I am sure the majority vote would be to keep them illegal.

On the radio yesterday there was a phone in on the subject. I only heard a small part of it. There were 2 opposing opinions being aired but the relevant point was when an ex cannabis user phoned in stating the damage it had done to him.

I smoked cannabis for over 25 years, I'm married with 4 kids and run my own business as well as having a decent property portfolio that I rent out.

What harm has cannabis caused me seeing as you believe it causes harm and should be illegal?

I smoked cannabis for over 25 years, I'm married with 4 kids and run my own business as well as having a decent property portfolio that I rent out.

What harm has cannabis caused me seeing as you believe it causes harm and should be illegal?

How could I possibly know.

Would you approve if your children wanted to take drugs ?

Do you smoke it indoors?

Do you smoke it indoors?

I stopped smoking it last year when the drug driving laws came into force but when I was smoking it I smoked it outdoors when at home.

I smoke normal cigarettes only now and still smoke outdoors...

I stopped smoking it last year when the drug driving laws came into force but when I was smoking it I smoked it outdoors when at home.

I smoke normal cigarettes only now and still smoke outdoors...

Well, up to you, but any kind of smoke is not good!

There is only a tiny proportion of people calling for legislation.

Would you want your child/grandchild to be sat in your house and start injecting themselves with drugs ?

Wow, injecting cannabis, that's pretty special.

Would you want your grandchild to be dead from using street heroin?

Because you're arguing to maintain the status quo which CAUSES MORE HARM than legalisation.

It's not an opinion, it's well documented. Why do you want people to die?

---------- Post added 22-11-2016 at 21:36 ----------

You're sure of that, because that's your opinion.

And yet all over the world they are slowly being legalised, and they will be here as well.

Don't worry, just because it's legal doesn't mean you have to use it.

You understand that cannabis is currently illegal, so you are simply proving the point when you go "yeah, look, drugs are bad m'kay".

---------- Post added 22-11-2016 at 21:37 ----------

Well, up to you, but any kind of smoke is not good!

Space cakes then? I suppose any kind of cake is not good though. :roll:

Wow, injecting cannabis, that's pretty special.

Would you want your grandchild to be dead from using street heroin?

Because you're arguing to maintain the status quo which CAUSES MORE HARM than legalisation.

It's not an opinion, it's well documented. Why do you want people to die?

---------- Post added 22-11-2016 at 21:36 ----------

You're sure of that, because that's your opinion.

And yet all over the world they are slowly being legalised, and they will be here as well.

Don't worry, just because it's legal doesn't mean you have to use it.

You understand that cannabis is currently illegal, so you are simply proving the point when you go "yeah, look, drugs are bad m'kay".

---------- Post added 22-11-2016 at 21:37 ----------

Space cakes then? I suppose any kind of cake is not good though. :roll:

We will have to disagree.

I think you are very wrong in your assumption that there will be a change in legislation, in fact I think the law will be enforced more rigorously.

In response to the thread title it would appear that the police are arresting people for drug evidence as reported in The Star.

As this debate is now repeating itself I will depart from it.