Sheffield Wednesday Transfer Rumours Summer 2016..

without hoopers goals we would have been nowhere near the playoffs, yes he did fade towards the end of the season but he wasnt fit when he arrived, so with a full pre season training he will be on fire. we need to get behind him are roar him on let hillsboro have that wembly sound every home match and watch the team demolish the league

Over 17,000 season tickets sold already at Hillsborough and 2,000 sold in the last week..not bad going considering theirs almost two months to the new season...

No doubt over 20,000 season ticket holders next season..

All Wednesday Aren't We..?

Brighton had sold 23k over 3 weeks ago making their ground nearly a sell out just on STs.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 15:39 ----------

without hoopers goals we would have been nowhere near the playoffs, yes he did fade towards the end of the season but he wasnt fit when he arrived, so with a full pre season training he will be on fire. we need to get behind him are roar him on let hillsboro have that wembly sound every home match and watch the team demolish the league

You had that sound at Wembley and didn't demolish Hull, what makes you really think you'll demolish the league next season (that is being disrespectful to a lot of teams in that League). Serious question not a wind up, as I said earlier P/Off losers either come back more determined, or have a bad season.

Plus don't forget there were 20k at Wembley who last time they went to Hillsbro had, Craig & Fanthom & Wylde and such as that on back of shirt.:hihi:

Edited by Bypassblade

Brighton had sold 23k over 3 weeks ago making their ground nearly a sell out just on STs.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 15:39 ----------

You had that sound at Wembley and didn't demolish Hull, what makes you really think you'll demolish the league next season (that is being rude to a lot of teams in that League). Serious question not a wind up, as I said earlier P/Off losers either come back more determined, or have a bad season.

Plus don't forget there were 20k at Wembley who last time they went to Hillsbro had, Craig & Wylde and such as that on back of shirt.:hihi:

Looks they they had new shirts then Pete, mine has Rimmer on it.:hihi::hihi:

Looks they they had new shirts then Pete, mine has Rimmer on it.:hihi::hihi:

Daft chuff lol :hihi::hihi::hihi:

On a seperate thing Wales' song for the Euro's by Manic Street Preachers is brilliant, not sure if England have a song.

Edited by Bypassblade
Addendum

Can,t say i,ve heard anything for either team. Although not a great team England it,s as good as they have had for a long time, will be more than disappointed if we don,t make quarter finals, the other three will do well to get out of the groups. WAEAW

Shaun ryder has done the England song but not heard it

Cardiff and Ipswich dropped like stones towards then end of last season.

Cardiff and Ipswich dropped like stones towards then end of last season.

Agree on Ipswich but Cardiff had a great run leading up to the game at Hillsborough.

Agree on Ipswich but Cardiff had a great run leading up to the game at Hillsborough.

I wouldn't call two wins out of seven games a great run.

Linked with ex-Sunderland striker Steven Fletcher as most clubs will be.

Watford are wanting £2m for Pudil, not for me at 31 yr old. Make them a offer or move on for Bennett .

Watford are wanting £2m for Pudil, not for me at 31 yr old. Make them a offer or move on for Bennett .

Got to agree,half decent but not outstanding.