Sheffield Wednesday Transfer Rumours Summer 2016..

Hooper is far from being a "passenger" ...we need a quality striker at the side of him to bring the best out of him...in the mould of McCormack or Jerome for example...

Hooper is here purely and simply to score goals,which he did.. what else did you expect from him..?

I think people are being harsh on Hooper, it wouldn't surprise me if rival club goes for him because as you say he gets goals. I'd rather have him in my team rather than someone else's.

McCormack for me is over-rated.

Hooper is far from being a "passenger" ...we need a quality striker at the side of him to bring the best out of him...in the mould of McCormack or Jerome for example...

Hooper is here purely and simply to score goals,which he did.. what else did you expect from him..?

got to agree, not sure why he is getting so much stick. i'm pretty sure the goals he scored helped us into the playoffs, it's just a shame he seemed to fade a little near the end. there is probably better than him out there but that player will cost, in hooper we have a striker that knows where the net is we just need to get him to show it abit more

got to agree, not sure why he is getting so much stick. i'm pretty sure the goals he scored helped us into the playoffs, it's just a shame he seemed to fade a little near the end. there is probably better than him out there but that player will cost, in hooper we have a striker that knows where the net is we just need to get him to show it abit more

I've sort of stuck by him when he went through certain lean periods but after the play off final a lot of fans were saying he appears lazy at times.

I've sort of stuck by him when he went through certain lean periods but after the play off final a lot of fans were saying he appears lazy at times.

The play off final, he didn't get any service. He's a good player, especially at this level.

If we are being honest...one or two others went off the boil a little towards the end of the season as well...Hoopers game is not dropping deep to pick up the ball,he is strongest in and around the box,which is where most of his goals came from..hence the need to get someone at the side of him to compliment his game...

---------- Post added 10-06-2016 at 10:07 ----------

I think people are being harsh on Hooper, it wouldn't surprise me if rival club goes for him because as you say he gets goals. I'd rather have him in my team rather than someone else's.

McCormack for me is over-rated.

To be fair...McCormack gets you goals...but whether he's worth £12m is open to question...

If we are being honest...one or two others went off the boil a little towards the end of the season as well...Hoopers game is not dropping deep to pick up the ball,he is strongest in and around the box,which is where most of his goals came from..hence the need to get someone at the side of him to compliment his game...

---------- Post added 10-06-2016 at 10:07 ----------

To be fair...McCormack gets you goals...but whether he's worth £12m is open to question...

hopefully they will be concentrating on getting players in to give hooper the service he needs. at times this season we have struggled going forward especially near the end of the season. i'm confident still he can get goals with better service

hopefully they will be concentrating on getting players in to give hooper the service he needs. at times this season we have struggled going forward especially near the end of the season. i'm confident still he can get goals with better service

Nervy not at you but I'm amazed that Owls are even contemplating knocking Hooper, so he doesn't track back; why should he he's a forward. As long as he stays up front gets the service he'll score, if you don't want him I'll pick him up on my mobility scooter and take him to the Lane. :hihi:

Edited by Bypassblade

Two out and out wingers supplying Hooper and he,ll get us goals IMO, Is McCormack worth 12m it,s all if,s but,s and maybe,s, was R hodes worth what Boro paid, of course he was they got promotion, would he been that final piece that took us up we,ll never know. It,s going to be interesting to see who we do sign.

---------- Post added 10-06-2016 at 11:23 ----------

Nervy not at you but I'm amazed that Owls are even contemplating knocking Hooper, so he doesn't track back; why should he he's a forward. As long as he stays up front gets the servie he'll score, if you don't want him I'll pick him up on my mobility scooter and take him to the Lane. :hihi:

Sorry Pete not Hooper but i do have someone in mind who you can have and i,ll deliver him f.o.c. :hihi:

Edited by ALAN 58

Two out and out wingers supplying Hooper and he,ll get us goals IMO, Is McCormack worth 12m it,s all if,s but,s and maybe,s, was R hodes worth what Boro paid, of course he was they got promotion, would he been that final piece that took us up we,ll never know. It,s going to be interesting to see who we do sign.

---------- Post added 10-06-2016 at 11:23 ----------

Sorry Pete not Hooper but i do have someone in mind who you can have and i,ll deliver him f.o.c. :hihi:

Who's that Alan, doesn't sound promising to me :hihi:

Over 17,000 season tickets sold already at Hillsborough and 2,000 sold in the last week..not bad going considering theirs almost two months to the new season...

No doubt over 20,000 season ticket holders next season..

All Wednesday Aren't We..?

Over 17,000 season tickets sold already at Hillsborough and 2,000 sold in the last week..not bad going considering theirs almost two months to the new season...

No doubt over 20,000 season ticket holders next season..

All Wednesday Aren't We..?

It,s called expectation there,s a lot of it about. Even i,m one.

It,s called expectation there,s a lot of it about. Even i,m one.

Like that mate, got me :hihi: