Leeds Utd vs Owls

Southey owl

Elland Road on Saturday hoping to restore some pride after the Reading game.

Its going to be a tough derby with Wednesday facing a rugged Leeds outfit similar to what they experienced at Ipswich last week.Carlos should be streetwise as to what to expect in the

Championship this season after the early games.

Don't reckon he will change much as he's trying to keep a settled side ,other than injuries.

I'm all for the way he's wanting Wednesday to play.

But its imperative we get a top striker in to help Joao's developement.

Just like to see midfield push on to help and support Joao instead of him ploughing a

lone furrow .

So come on Carlos get us that much needed striker and taking into consideration

the gelling of the team we ought then to be pushing play - offs.

From what I have seen of Leeds so far they are very mediocre run of the mill team,no chance of getting anywhere near promotion,mid table at best,they are prepared to battle though for what they lack in skill,a good test to see which way you are going to go this season.

Really can't predict what will happen Saturday but I rarely go to away games and am not ashamed to say I have never been to Elland Road. I have a bottle of vodka at the ready - in the freezer - for kick off - and yes Longy - I am prepared to write the rest of Saturday off after the game has finished :hihi:

1-1,Leeds 4th draw on the trot.By the sounds of it all the teams in the championship are average.

Funny you should say that UK, the championship is the only league where a team has not got maximum points and only three games in.

As for saturday, they must be sick after losing a two goal lead in the last five minutes, as for us we should be exstatic getting a point from a game we were second best on the night. I,ll go for a 2-1 win.

Edited by ALAN 58