Clough gone! Breaking news

What United will get is somebody who's not very good at winning matches in the League but very good in cup matches. That way the board can keep the expenses down and make a pile in the cup. I can see the headlines this time next year " Blades sack their manager ". Most of you are so niave it's painful to watch.

Phil Parkinson for me,would be a sideways move,not an improvement on Nigel Clough.We already know that cup runs do not mean anything as far as promotions are concerned,but these are Phil Parkinsons finest hours,and a promotion from L2,plus recently his team got hammered at home by Bristol City.

I am still not convinced by Adkins,if he is hoping for a PL job,he must have got ideas above his station,he has been out of that league for a while now,and it is moving on,is he capable of moving with it?......also out of L1 for even more years now,has he kept up with what is happening there?

Going back to Clough and the meeting that ended in his sacking,from what we can deduce,it was not meant to end up like that,so what happened for it to get to that?............usually,if there is a dispute in direction,the parties say they have parted by mutual consent,but Nigel must not have mutually agreed with us,he must have said that he doesn't agree with what was put to him and said that the only way left was to sack him.

Already drawn on the play-ff bet.

Woooooooshhh

What United will get is somebody who's not very good at winning matches in the League but very good in cup matches. That way the board can keep the expenses down and make a pile in the cup. I can see the headlines this time next year " Blades sack their manager ". Most of you are so niave it's painful to watch.

It's ok calling people naive however if your profile is correct and you do indeed live in Florida. I think us on here who go and watch us week in, week out, home and away are more qualified to comment on the current affairs at Bramall Lane than you are. :hihi:

So you dislike the club, the board, everything to do with United (which begs the question as to why you are still a fan) but don't knock us for having an opinion that differs to yours!

Reading some of the comments on here and in the media it seems the United job is becoming a poisoned chalice...

It's ok calling people naive however if your profile is correct and you do indeed live in Florida. I think us on here who go and watch us week in, week out, home and away are more qualified to comment on the current affairs at Bramall Lane than you are. :hihi:

So you dislike the club, the board, everything to do with United (which begs the question as to why you are still a fan) but don't knock us for having an opinion that differs to yours!

Rubbish statement Green man, his opinion is as meaningful as yours, cos they are all opinions mate, and regardless of where anyone lives it doesn't make your opinion more qualified because of the amount of matches you attend.

Pretty obvious utd hoped Mark Warburton would take the job as he was given first nibble.

At least Wednesday sound them out first :)

Pretty obvious utd hoped Mark Warburton would take the job as he was given first nibble.

At least Wednesday sound them out first :)

Says who????

Guest sibon
Says who????

Who is coming Grapps.

Looking a bit desperate for the Blades at the moment. Will Morgan take the job?

Who is coming Grapps.

Who knows mate, I only know what I know from a guy who used to work at BDTBL and still has friends there, and they don't know everything

Who is coming Grapps.

I don't understand why it's looking desperate, we only sacked Clough on Monday. One of the directors has already said there won't be an announcement until after the weekend and all the rest has been rumours posted by attention seekers claiming to be in the know.

Sit back, chill out and we'll find out soon enough.

Says who????

Mail online from the 25th

Goes without saying Weir spiked your guns,so gets last laugh :)

Edited by staninoodle