Sheffield political things

You can vote for anyone you like in Sheffield, but (except for Hallam) Labour will take every seat.

I long for the day that will change but I doubt it will be in my lifetime.

Labour are in with a good chance in Hallam. Nick Clegg is much disliked and Oliver Coppard seems like a decent man.

Thanks for the feedback. Hallam is my zone so I could vote for Nick Clegg but I did one of the quizzes and it told me to vote 95% UKIP. I might vote for them and Tories but make a note next to it saying I only like these guys 5% so then they know who I like best.

I’ve noticed that there is the election coming up and that people keep banging on about how important it is to vote. I don’t know if that’s true or not but I’ve been thinking about voting for the first time this year. Got my mum to sort out a vote for me anyway (got one of them card things what you show to some old woman or something). Going to do it! But the problems I got is I got no idea who to vote for. I like Cameroon but when I looked he’s not a man I can vote for. I like UKIP in a way because they’re quite funny the way some of their people just scream at people who disagree with them. That’s fun to do! I HATE that Australian woman what keeps coming on TV. Who is she? Is she Tory or Conservative or Labour or what? HATE her anyway. Not voting for her. Then someone said about Nick Clegg and I asked my friend Stephen about him and he said he’s slimy weasel man. I have no idea!

So now I’m thinking not to bother voting after all unless you people (my forum friends) can help me and suggest things?

Thanks

Clegg gets my vote :nod:

He's been very helpful over local issues and it's down to him that we've finally got a program of repair for Sheffield's crumbling roads.

He's a community and fairness oriented man :)

Clegg gets my vote :nod:

He's been very helpful over local issues and it's down to him that we've finally got a program of repair for Sheffield's crumbling roads.

He's a community and fairness oriented man :)

No it's not, the deal to do the roads was negotiated between Sheffield City Council under Labour and the previous Labour government. Just because Clegg says differently doesn't make it true.

Thanks for the feedback. Hallam is my zone so I could vote for Nick Clegg but I did one of the quizzes and it told me to vote 95% UKIP. I might vote for them and Tories but make a note next to it saying I only like these guys 5% so then they know who I like best.

You're only allowed to vote for one and if you write anything at the side it is a spoilt vote and will be thrown out.

I like Cameroon but when I looked he’s not a man I can vote for.

Possibly because he's not standing in Sheffield.

---------- Post added 23-04-2015 at 20:07 ----------

I don't like Ed Milliband. I can't stand his nasally voice.

I do quite like David Cameron but I think it's more to do with the fact I quite fancy him rather than what comes out of his mouth.

You seem to have confused an election with speed dating.

Are you sure you're old enough to vote?

---------- Post added 23-04-2015 at 20:09 ----------

Tories will be getting my vote this year,

The Tories in Sheffield are off the mark.