Stuart Grays position.

web1

Football today is a cruel business.Thank the lord we have got serious new owners. Stuart Gray nice guy and all that will not be manager start of next season. Signing Westwood saved his job up to this point.UTO...

---------- Post added 16-02-2015 at 20:25 ----------

Signing Westwood is the only reason SG is manager today.. UTO..

Absolutely spot on there Snap, quite a few points saved by keeping you guys in the draws, as for SG, said before that his days are numbered, listening to P OR G and the problem in this country is we think with english heads and english hearts and that is what would keep SG in his job at SWFC, but, these are foreign owners/investors, and they certainly don't think like we do, they will want success for their money ASAP...just look at the other Thai investors in the english game, Tan and co....

It seems to me opinion has gone from "Gray doing a good" job and wanting to keep him to "it's time for him to go" all of a sudden.

Do owls now have the opinion that they may have some cash to splash and can do better?.

Maybe with better financial backing Gray might be the right man to keep the job.

Gray as done a Superb Job,but he as no idea how to change how The Owls play,at First nobody knew how The Owls were playing,but now everyone knows how to Shut The Owls down,Mr Grays name might not be very popular so he is finding it hard to Attract players to come to The Owls,as we need some Wide men or Wingers to change how we play and get Crosses in to out Attackers to help them score Goals,as we have no Midfielders who can score Regulary but are good at Battling for the Ball

As long as we are at any from the drop zone and stay away, then SG must be given till the end of the season regardless of cash,new owners etc.

As for Allardyce, if he gets them into Europe then they either have to stick with him or invest in a "top name" manager.

I think even SG is not believing his own excuses now, and could well tell the team to go completely Gung Ho! from now on in.

He's got nothing to lose by appeasing the doubters and unleashing the natural attacking, winning instincts of 99 out of a hundred footballers.

Stevie May and A.N. Other only need to net HALF the chances, and we could well be flying.

Gray will change his present ways, he knows he has to.

I live in Hope.

I don't really. I live at S6.