Sheffields best togger match last 50 years

cuttsie

You could also put down to decisive moments as for one

promotion 2011/12 going 14 unbeaten from 26th Feb upto 5th may & piping the Blades to it ..

Won 11, drawn 3

And then the all Sheffield Semi the biggest semi ever in the history of Semi's won by the original Sheffield Pro Togga team:banana::banana::banana::banana:

5 May 1990 - Owls battered at home and get relegated, United win 5-2 at Leicester and return to the top flight after 14 years :)

Why was 50 years chosen - is it so it wouldn't include blades 7 owls 3? :) And the blades fans didn't even need to make up a song about it...

---------- Post added 16-01-2015 at 01:34 ----------

And then the all Sheffield Semi the biggest semi ever in the history of Semi's won by the original Sheffield Pro Togga team:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Spurs and Arsenal fans will disagree with you on that i'm sure... and plenty of others too!

I've looked on Google Translate, and put this strange word 'togga' in there, as I had no idea why it was in the football forum... it detected it as Icelandic, and the English translation it gives is 'lies'...!!! :hihi:

5 May 1990 - Owls battered at home and get relegated, United win 5-2 at Leicester and return to the top flight after 14 years :)

Why was 50 years chosen - is it so it wouldn't include blades 7 owls 3? :) And the blades fans didn't even need to make up a song about it...

---------- Post added 16-01-2015 at 01:34 ----------

Spurs and Arsenal fans will disagree with you on that i'm sure... and plenty of others too!

I've looked on Google Translate, and put this strange word 'togga' in there, as I had no idea why it was in the football forum... it detected it as Icelandic, and the English translation it gives is 'lies'...!!! :hihi:

Who did you get to read Google for you an Icelandic dislextric .

The title of the thread is the clue .

If i had gone before 50 years then Wednesday 's numerous FIRST division championship wins would have made the thread daft.

The biggest fixture for both teams has to be the FA Cup semi in 1993 as it obviously involved both major clubs.

It was a fantastic day out (even as a Blade), brilliant atmosphere and each side fielded players we can only dream of being on the payroll these days.

The fans were a credit to the city. Glad I was there (Mel Rees RIP).

The biggest fixture for both teams has to be the FA Cup semi in 1993 as it obviously involved both major clubs.

It was a fantastic day out (even as a Blade), brilliant atmosphere and each side fielded players we can only dream of being on the payroll these days.

The fans were a credit to the city. Glad I was there (Mel Rees RIP).

That is the winner;)