Sheffields best togger match last 50 years

I have been thinking .

What match involving The Owls Or Blades is the biggest in the last 50 years.

It's no good going further back than that because its obvious the Owls win that hands down.

So the last fifty years ! is it a Cup Final or three, A cup win or a match in Europe or two,

Or a high finish in the top division or two ,or a big local Derby win or scoring the first ever goal in the premier league.

Any suggestions .

I can already visualise where this threads going. Light the blue touch paper and stand well back! I might be wrong but we will see.

I can already visualise where this threads going. Light the blue touch paper and stand well back! I might be wrong but we will see.

Its his way of answering my question about,did most owls think they would be back in the prem within the 15 yrs timespan they have been out of it.

A yes or no would have been a lot easier but for some reason this seems beyond them.

I have been thinking .

What match involving The Owls Or Blades is the biggest in the last 50 years.

It's no good going further back than that because its obvious the Owls win that hands down.

So the last fifty years ! is it a Cup Final or three, A cup win or a match in Europe or two,

Or a high finish in the top division or two ,or a big local Derby win or scoring the first ever goal in the premier league.

Any suggestions .

Windsor 8 - 0 Hackenthorpe earwigs ...I was goalie for Hackenthorpe, that's the fewest I ever let in.

Its his way of answering my question about,did most owls think they would be back in the prem within the 15 yrs timespan they have been out of it.

A yes or no would have been a lot easier but for some reason this seems beyond them.

Please answer the topic stop swerving tha'l get run ore.

Windsor 8 - 0 Hackenthorpe earwigs ...I was goalie for Hackenthorpe, that's the fewest I ever let in.

I'd have paid to watch that one. How old where you then 60? :D

Nothing to be ashamed of it happened to Wednesday twice in the same season having 8 knocked pass them.

I'll answer your question monza,15 years ago I think most of us expected a return within 3/4 years and if football hadn't changed so dramatically moneywise,maybe we would .That's not dismissing the bad management of the club which obviously contributed.

Please answer the topic stop swerving tha'l get run ore.

Oh no,you're talking yorkshire'ish again,that means you're losing it,a yes or no would have been easier than creating a thread though don't you think:rolleyes:

Nothing to be ashamed of it happened to Wednesday twice in the same season having 8 knocked pass them.

Who's ashamed .............. I was bragging:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Please stick to the subject in question it does you no favours trying to point score and make folk look daft.

For me it,s not boxing day, or lifting a trophy, or a play off final,we go back to 29th Sept1984,promoted the previous season we went to Anfield and silenced the kop witha 2-0 victory with goals from Imre Varadi and Gary Shelton. We totally defied the odds.