Sheffields best togger match last 50 years

cuttsie

Is cluffi nottinghamshire'ish for cloughy,if it is,then i don't think he has watched a video of that game ,can't recall him mentioning it anyway.

Bit a Yorkshire to add a biter mirth to the togger section.

Somebody said, somebody said, [Paul Simon:hihi:]

Wednesday needed 2 or 300 tippy tappy tip taps in a match before David Hurst scored a gaol, While United played kick and bleedin rush that was exciting to watch.

So I said Cluffi must have been watching a video of Wednesdays tic tacs on that day as that is now how United play.

2 or 300 tappy tip taps before they cross the half way line.

Simple int it.

Bit a Yorkshire to add a biter mirth to the togger section.

Somebody said, somebody said, [Paul Simon:hihi:]

Wednesday needed 2 or 300 tippy tappy tip taps in a match before David Hurst scored a gaol, While United played kick and bleedin rush that was exciting to watch.

So I said Cluffi must have been watching a video of Wednesdays tic tacs on that day as that is now how United play.

2 or 300 tappy tip taps before they cross the half way line.

Simple int it.

So cluffi does stand for cloughy then,right thats that cleared up.

Do you mean he watched it because we play fluid passing football,

ah i see now:)

Who's cricky,don't tell me that's swedish for cloughy and why would he knit fog:hihi:

Iv'e just brock a rule and looked back it was thee who said us Owls played tippy tappy ,I wondered why you was going round the houses.

I can't for the life of me spell Crikey .

I watched Rangers play Aberdeen tonight it was called of after 30 mins although conditions had improved.

Looks as though T.V. must have had some influence as to the match kicking off in the first place:(

I remember that game,s6 tippy tappy,300 passes to move forward 10 yrds against the blades attacking football,great entertainment:)

Nothing tippy tappy about our football at that time mate, Sheridan and Waddle pulling the strings in midfield, Worthington flying down the wing and Hirsty bangin em in, best football Sheffields ever seen, you can keep your Bassett era neanderthal hit and hope stuff.