Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Does God get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders, murderers and people who do awful things during their lives

He must think "oh no here comes another one" as he has done for 1000s of years.

If I was god and another murderer asked for forgiveness I'd be saying

-"why should I forgive you and where was your compassion and forgiveness while you were murdering your victim?"

The murderers would say "well I'm a changed person"

I'd say "the victim is a changed person as they are now dead (or have horrific injuries). The fact is your getting old and you are a couple of years away from death so you are thinking "I may end up going to hell"

I'd then say "take some responsibility"

Surely at some point god has to take a stand?

If I was god I'd be sick of having to spend an eternity with murderers and sex offenders.

What about the victims? if they've gone to heaven too won't they be squabbling and arguing for eternity? murderer and victim arguing

So surely would make sense to send the wrongdoers to hell?

Edited by bigfat_rich

It seems that unfortunately you misunderstand the nature of God my friend. Your question implies that you think that God finds sexual offences well, offensive. Unfortunately for us, God absolutely supports a bit of rape. Anyone who thinks I am trolling or just being offensive please read Dueteronomy before commenting (search it on Google, won't take longer than 5 minutes).

With regards to murder, God deliberately targeted children of the Israelites, killing them to punish the actions of the parents. He also killed almost every woman and child on the planet with his flood. I'm pretty sure that he is fine with murder too, despite the commandment. After all, one should judge a man by his actions rather than his words.

Does God get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders, murderers and people who do awful things during their lives

He must think "oh no here comes another one" as he has done for 1000s of years.

If I was god and another murderer asked for forgiveness I'd be saying

-"why should I forgive you and where was your compassion and forgiveness while you were murdering your victim?"

The murderers would say "well I'm a changed person"

I'd say "the victim is a changed person as they are now dead (or have horrific injuries). The fact is your getting old and you are a couple of years away from death so you are thinking "I may end up going to hell"

I'd then say "take some responsibility"

Surely at some point god has to take a stand?

If I was god I'd be sick of having to spend an eternity with murderers and sex offenders.

What about the victims? if they've gone to heaven too won't they be squabbling and arguing for eternity? murderer and victim arguing

So surely would make sense to send the wrongdoers to hell?

Do you believe that God exists?

He gets fed up with people opening stupid threads on Sheffield Forum. I should know, I just received a tweet from him.

That's only if you believe some kind of super being exists. I have not seen any evidence of him/her in my 65 years on the planet.

Angel1.

That's only if you believe some kind of super being exists. I have not seen any evidence of him/her in my 65 years on the planet.

Angel1.

My goodness, what have you been doing wrong

and, God would know if someone was truly repentant so that would account for all sex offenders and murderers who weren't remorseful

It was said that Heinrich Himmler repented and turned towards Jesus before he died. If his repentance was genuine, would have he got into heaven?

It seems that unfortunately you misunderstand the nature of God my friend. Your question implies that you think that God finds sexual offences well, offensive. Unfortunately for us, God absolutely supports a bit of rape. Anyone who thinks I am trolling or just being offensive please read Dueteronomy before commenting (search it on Google, won't take longer than 5 minutes).

With regards to murder, God deliberately targeted children of the Israelites, killing them to punish the actions of the parents. He also killed almost every woman and child on the planet with his flood. I'm pretty sure that he is fine with murder too, despite the commandment. After all, one should judge a man by his actions rather than his words.

hi i read the scriptures in deuteronomy i dont see where God supports rape ?

A good response to childish original post! Like it!

What God? It would make more sense if people worhipped the Sun. And I don't mean Page 3 either

hi i read the scriptures in deuteronomy i dont see where God supports rape ?

I can't remember the exact verse, but it talks about taking the virgin woman of conquered people for themselves (I hardly think that the women would be willing sexual partners of the people whom killed their mothers and fathers). It also mentions that the consequence of raping a woman is that you have to pay the father money.

I am on my phone so quoting is difficult. I will be on a lap top tomorrow so I can give you links then if you want.