Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

Yes, still not god as such....

They were referring to our 'gods' of the time

Christians only believe in the one God, so everything that happens is down to God. If you set in motion a chain of events and know everything that will ever happen you must be directly responsible for everything that happens.

You are saying that God did not send the flood? You believe that the Christian tradition believes there were different Gods in that time?

God is LOVE.

There is no judgement, punishment, favouritism with LOVE - it is unconditional.

Whatever 'God' or 'Gods' that are vengeful, wrathful, murderous in any 'religious' txt, is not God, as I understand it.

The anthropomorphised fabrications of the men that were tasked with scribing such stories, are responsible for this disconnect between actual spirit and humanity.

God is LOVE.

There is no judgement, punishment, favouritism with LOVE - it is unconditional.

Whatever 'God' or 'Gods' that are vengeful, wrathful, murderous in any 'religious' txt, is not God, as I understand it.

The anthropomorphised fabrications of the men that were tasked with scribing such stories, are responsible for this disconnect between actual spirit and humanity.

I struggle to see how genocide and child murder can be perceived as love even by the most warped mind.

I struggle to see how genocide and child murder can be perceived as love even by the most warped mind

They can't

Read my last post again

Genocide and murder is committed by men and their perceived 'Gods'

GOD would never do such things

The stories you read in the bible are not proof that these things happened you know :)

They can't

Read my last post again

The stories you read in the bible are not proof that these things happened you know :)

Oh I understand, so you believe in a god, just not the Abrahamic one?

They can't

Read my last post again

If there is a God then surely God is responsible for everyone that is killed, because it is God that supposedly started the chain of events which resulted in them being killed, that applies no matter how someone dies, be it disease, earth quake, lightning strike or animal attack.