Does god get fed up of having to forgive sex offenders and murderers ?

If your God is defined by you, does that not make it man made?

Hmmm, that's a good question...

The answer is no, because I'm not creating stories around 'him' (GOD has no gender, obviously) which would have *my* interpretation and spin

Do you see?

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 19:18 ----------

How do you define a super consciousness?

A consciousness made up of the sum of the parts

Hmmm, that's a good question...

The answer is no, because I'm not creating stories around 'him' (GOD has no gender, obviously) which would have *my* interpretation and spin

Do you see?

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 19:18 ----------

A consciousness made up of the sum of the parts

I see, but I'm not sure the absence of stories means that your God isn't man made.

Surely you must have some stories about it, otherwise it can't have done anything ever.

I see, but I'm not sure the absence of stories means that your God isn't man made

It's difficult to explain something that exists out of our primitive sense systems - beyond what we can see, hear, touch, taste and smell.

Surely you must have some stories about it, otherwise it can't have done anything ever

'It' is not a person, in the human sense. It is ALL of us, together :)

It's difficult to explain something that exists out of our primitive sense systems - beyond what we can see, hear, touch, taste and smell.

'It' is not a person, in the human sense. It is ALL of us, together :)

But consider a time when life did not exist- how would that leave "consciousness"?

But consider a time when life did not exist- how would that leave "consciousness"?

These are deep questions, and I don't have all the answers.

But the universe is a very big place, impossible for our tiny minds to fathom really...

To consider a time when life did not exist, you mean before the 'big bang', I'm assuming? :)