Vile Twitter threats to Jess Ennis

It is pertinent to ask what is going on behind the scenes. Evans is apparently backed, via his girlfriend's dad, by a lot of WONGA. Where is that cash going, and who is it being used to influence?

Probably promoting his official website, which displays crackers like this one, in the section titled "Key and Undisputed Facts", ironically enough:

What the website says:

Clayton [McDonald] sent a message to Ched saying words to the effect of "I am with a girl"

What really happened:

Clayton McDonald sent a message to Ched saying "I've got a bird"

Classy guys, huh?

Probably promoting his official website, which displays crackers like this one, in the section titled "Key and Undisputed Facts", ironically enough:

What the website says:

Clayton [McDonald] sent a message to Ched saying words to the effect of "I am with a girl"

What really happened:

Clayton McDonald sent a message to Ched saying "I've got a bird"

Classy guys, huh?

I don't get your point,are you objecting to the use of the word "bird"

Or are you saying anyone who uses this word is a .................?

thing is if you think logically and list em, who could it be?

1: SU fans that want ched back and believe hes innocent

2: freinds or family of Ched, in wales etc

3: random (like taxman said) trolls and mysognists

tbh to me it gets less likely the more you get down the list?

Supposition ... where is this tolerance you continually preach?

I am a blade and all i see now is an open house for blades bashing.

Why is this thread being allowed to go on,if it was a specfic religion or race being targeted,it would have been stopped within minutes!!!!!

And this thread is civil,i am simply asking questions to things i need answers to,with no malice involved

As SUFC and their actions are rather central to the whole issue then it's somewhat improbable to expect no reference to be made to the club. If you have an issue with this take it to the helpdesk.

'Right minded person' and 'football supporter' Bit of a contradiction going on there?

Careful, your prejudice and ignorance is showing again.

Sheffield United could put an end to this whole sorry affair with one simple statement, they are not doing that......why???

I don't get your point,are you objecting to the use of the word "bird"....?

It's not just that, there is also a huge difference between "with" and "got".

I don't get your point,are you objecting to the use of the word "bird"

Maybe you should be asking Team Ched why they chose those words?

It's the real fans I feel sorry for, they are the ones that are also having to cope with the name of their club being dredged through the media.

As for the latest outburst by the faceless trolls who think they are above the law with this kind of abuse then again the name of the club and the good people who support it are being dragged through the mire.

The sooner the management of the club put this sorry saga to rest then maybe everyone can move on.

(From a Sheffield Wednesday fan).

In the UK, members of the public are banned from appearing on TV gameshows, if they have a criminal record.

Any criminal record.

One rule for one???

Sheffield United should hang their heads for even contemplating having him back. No wonder sponsors are dropping them, and good on Jess for pulling out too.

Surely the team/club is far more important than just one individual? The cult of individual "celebrity" is very pathetic and belongs to sheep mentality .?.Shame on anyone who cheers if he scores a goal ...

I'm not a supporter of football since big business moved in - and don't get me started on FIFA and Quatar , in my opinion the guy should be doing home care visits at £6.50 an hour for 12 months to prove that he is humble enough to be accepted back into the human race and justified his existence as a decent member of the human race