Sheffield United

Bassett, I can't work out whether you need to stop drinking, or drink more. Does sleep not come easy or summat???

I've been on call before you ask.

According to Brian on Football Heaven the Owls new name is Blankety Blank :hihi:

How much longer can Sheffield United,s luck last

Probably longer than that rust bucket of a ground you've got E.R.N

Anyone can see, that since NC has taken over, our club in terms of on the pitch events have gone up exponentially.

When NC took over we looked doomed and certain for relegation. But we've got better and better over the past 12 months. We've been in one Semi final FA CUP and did very well against a well established PL club. We're now in the quarter finals of the league cup (only club outside the top 2 leagues). I'm not sure who else as actually done this over the past 12 months in terms of both cup competitions.

Our league form is ever increasing... if you had a graph, you'd notice a pattern of going up and up... so it's very logical and rational to believe that we'll be in the PL in 4 years time. As I've said for months.

Watch out Owls we're coming after you and you owls have got to admit... your a tiny bit concerned about this aren't you!

UTB

Anyone can see, that since NC has taken over, our club in terms of on the pitch events have gone up exponentially.

When NC took over we looked doomed and certain for relegation. But we've got better and better over the past 12 months. We've been in one Semi final FA CUP and did very well against a well established PL club. We're now in the quarter finals of the league cup (only club outside the top 2 leagues). I'm not sure who else as actually done this over the past 12 months in terms of both cup competitions.

Our league form is ever increasing... if you had a graph, you'd notice a pattern of going up and up... so it's very logical and rational to believe that we'll be in the PL in 4 years time. As I've said for months.

Watch out Owls we're coming after you and you owls have got to admit... your a tiny bit concerned about this aren't you!

UTB

If you call catching a team out by battling for 20mins then getting annihilated for the rest of the game once they changed tactics "doing very well" then so be it.

Getting to the

Quater finals of a completion has nothing to do with luck, neither does being hammered 7-0

UTB

There's nowt as fickle as footy fans.

Blades are worrying about a fixture jam from four different competitions, Wendy's are worrying about where their next goal and/or win is coming from ... Nuff said.

I might have misjudged Clough, I had him down as a perennial mid table manager but looking at united at the moment his tedious football might just scrape them enough turgid 1-0 victorys to get them into the play offs!!

I've wanted Clough at United well before he joined Derby.

I watched his progress at Burton and was always impressed with how he did there. Unlike a lot of ex pros, he was sensible enough to try and learn his trade at a lower level before stepping up.

He's a very intelligent chap from a strong footballing background. I've always had a feeling that it will be his destiny to achieve what his Dad never managed to do due to politics.....Manage England.

Hopefully he'll put himself into the England shop window whilst at SUFC.

Regards

Doom

It's all about Dem Blades, maybe Wednesday's luck will change and their seven game winless streak will come to an end.

A honest couple of questions here, what is Gray's win percentage as Wednesday manager and have you gone on long spells without winning under his management before??.

Maybe your good early start to the season masks his real capabilities as a manager.

If you call catching a team out by battling for 20mins then getting annihilated for the rest of the game once they changed tactics "doing very well" then so be it.

Dress it up as you want. The fact is we did really well against a PL side. No one gave us a chance and we got a lot of respect from that game. We had beaten teams above you and ourselves - and in fact succeeded in what you failed at.

No one can say our club isnt rising back up... it's a fact.

Edited by JonBladesman
stupid phone making me look stupid :-)

Dress it up as you want. The fact is we did really well against a PL side. No one gave us a chance and we got a lot of respect from that game. We had beaten teams above you and ourselves - and in fact succeeded in what you failed at.

No one can say our club is rising back up... it's a fact.

Spot on. :)