The Owls Win and the Blades Ermmmm

Be careful Jonbladesman and Longy, you're in danger of turning the forum into a decent debate about both clubs. Nice change from the bitter ramblings of some of your mates on here, I applaud you both. As for your team, I'm sure they'll bounce back next game.

Be careful Jonbladesman and Longy, you're in danger of turning the forum into a decent debate about both clubs. Nice change from the bitter ramblings of some of your mates on here, I applaud you both. As for your team, I'm sure they'll bounce back next game.

well theyve got a team a couple of places below em so we'll see :P

I don't think today's blades result came as a shock to the realistic blades.

ONE EXPECTS TO WIN THE HOME GAMES, seems it was the Owls turn to win ugly today, 10,000 part timers brought you some luck, as we said last week, 3 points is 3 points.

---------- Post added 20-09-2014 at 18:56 ----------

Blades cant get a word in !! 10,000 part timers taking up radio and road space..

Your right win ugly,, that was the officials enept control & I'm sure the ref came on the same coach as Reading team coach,he hit the floor quite well just like them.;)

You're so jealous when you're 10,000 part time fans only really turn up when you lose at Wembley :hihi:

Edited by owl.66

Your right win ugly,, that was the officials enept control & I'm sure the ref came on the same coach as Reading team coach,he hit the floor quite well just like them.;)

You're so jealous when you're 10,000 part time fans only really turn up when you loose at Wembley :hihi:

Hey , i have just as little time for Uniteds part timers and glory hunters, just as i have the time for genuine supporters , what ever the club :| yes even the Owl die hards.

And theres nowt wrong at all winning ugly, for either of our clubs.

sounds like the clough out posse have started on praise or grumble

sorry i missed it earlier so listening again lol

Hey , i have just as little time for Uniteds part timers and glory hunters, just as i have the time for genuine supporters , what ever the club :| yes even the Owl die hards.

And theres nowt wrong at all winning ugly, for either of our clubs.

Well said. Not easy coming on here after a day like today.

Magnificent gesture by Wednesday rewarding their fans today with the cheap tickets, Milan obviously knows that the Owls fans are second to none, fair play to him.

I think your right mate. Just not good enough - fair play to you lot today. TBH and I mean really honest. I actually want you lot to go up. There are a few reasons, one being the fans deserve it, but also to give a message to our lot (the board) we need to crack on.

you nearly got 30k too hahahah

I need a drink! :-)

Edited by JonBladesman

I think your right mate. Just not good enough - fair play to you lot today. TBH and I mean really honest. I actually want you lot to go up. There are a few reasons, one being the fans deserve it, but also to give a message to our lot (the board) we need to crack on.

you nearly got 30k too hahahah

I need a drink! :-)

ive already been drinking :)

sounds like the clough out posse have started on praise or grumble

sorry i missed it earlier so listening again lol

Excuse me pal, have you got a link to Praise or grumble at all ???

Been saying all week at work we would be lucky to get a point today so losing wasn't such a shock, it's the way they just seemed to collapse and ship in goals that was shocking for me...

---------- Post added 20-09-2014 at 20:33 ----------

Chance would be fine thing...