The Owls Win and the Blades Ermmmm

you have but i'd like to say this part timer would of been there even at full price so not every part timer goes just when it's cheap tickets just when they aren't stuck at work :)

I think, we all understand exiles, illness, and genuine work commitments do come in to the list, but excused, unlike the thousands of armchair supporters , bargin hunters and glory hunters.

I am soon to become one of those part timers BTW :) an exile, with other prioritys and will have to come to terms with the tag :) PART TIMER !:mad: AND fan ... after being a life time supporter .

ok its a blade under another name :hihi:

Now now. No need for that:nono:

You know what I think the Blades have got off light really this weekend. I don't think there's been that many posts slating them. I'm sure we would have copped it much worse were the tables reversed.

That is just my opinion.

Tin Hat on - from now until Wednesday night! :)

Night all.

Good battling performance from the Owls despite the referee , two hard working sides cancelling each other out for much of the game .

Only downside sat in front of a complete baffoon in South Stand commentating throughout the whole game , must have said " we'll lose this " a hundred times .... goal goes in " see I told you we would win easy "

Not commenting re Blades there are times when the results bad enough and you leave the poor buggers alone

Not commenting re Blades there are times when the results bad enough and you leave the poor buggers alone

We Blades are a sturdy lol :) we give it and take stick :) dont worry about us :)

Gud old pennys worth talks utter rubbish but still comes on.wheres c beebies

Always here pal I don't come and go like some owls , I just don't have the internet at home anymore so if you care to check all my posts are MONDAY to FRIDAY....

We could have shipped 16 goals today the way we played but unlike some clubs we wouldn't erase it from memory.

Clearly lacking a Striker , a CM and a CB which the Blades fans have known all season...

Lose 5-2 and still only a point away from the play-offs and 3 from the auto spot ... Lets hope we see all the owls here Wednesday night ;):P

Always here pal I don't come and go like some owls , I just don't have the internet at home anymore so if you care to check all my posts are MONDAY to FRIDAY....

We could have shipped 16 goals today the way we played but unlike some clubs we wouldn't erase it from memory.

Clearly lacking a Striker , a CM and a CB which the Blades fans have known all season...

Lose 5-2 and still only a point away from the play-offs and 3 from the auto spot ... Lets hope we see all the owls here Wednesday night ;):P

yeah cos losing to man city would be a shock, and a disgrace :roll: lol

Villa, Fulham and West Ham have fallen victim to United cup runs in the past season or so....

Its a big ask, but the Owls are on a roll, give it a go ! expect a thrashing and anything better is a bonus.

Could be a big coupon buster :)

Thought you were MASSIVE and from all the owls predictions on here you are going to beat them so no shock

I know I've said it a few times about how I think we will fall short of the top 6. But we've had a tough start to the season in the league.

Brighton, Middlesbrough, Reading, Forest, Millwall, etc. They are all tough games, so it's impressive. We are still yet to play any team that is expected to be relegated.... Blackpool, Rotherham & Brentford, so hopefully pick up some decent points at teams expected to struggle.

I know I've said it a few times about how I think we will fall short of the top 6. But we've had a tough start to the season in the league.

Brighton, Middlesbrough, Reading, Forest, Millwall, etc. They are all tough games, so it's impressive. We are still yet to play any team that is expected to be relegated.... Blackpool, Rotherham & Brentford, so hopefully pick up some decent points at teams expected to struggle.

:) Could include Bolton and Birmingham to that list, aaron for relegation .:)Owl.

I actually think you will win this Mel.