Tesco store trashed by Gaza protesters!

If you want cheap holidays, don't have kids. If you want kids, don't have cheap holidays, simple really!

Islamists seem to always be trying to control what other people can and can't do.

HH admits to being an Islamist.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Where in that quoted post was I saying I wanted to control what people could and couldn't do? People can have as many kids as they want, but they should be prepared to handle the consequences of it.

Even the protesters believe in violence.

Police officers were attacked and stock was thrown around during a protest against the Gaza conflict at a Tesco store on Saturday.

Demonstrators, who want the supermarket to stop selling Israeli food, entered Tesco in Hodge Hill, Birmingham, threw produce to the floor and shouted at staff and shoppers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11039210/Tesco-store-trashed-by-Gaza-protesters.html

I wont state the obvious who these people must have been. Maybe a fair solution would be for Tesco to stop selling the food that they eat as well as the Israeli products..... so then everyone should be happy :D

Of course one can't condone violence. I wonder however , in your emboldened words, whether the Israeli government believe in violence?

It is abundantly clear that they do.

perhaps you need to pop off down there and give tescos a jolly good talking to

Amazing isn't it, trouble in the middle east leading to mayhem in a supermarket in Britain. Stop the world I want to get off!

Why do these people feel the need to stop other people buying Israel produce if it is their choice to do so? Why can't they just boycott the store/Israeli produce themselves? Islamists seem to always be trying to control what other people can and can't do. Well tough titty. This is a free country, and always will be.

This is exactly the sort of action that makes me want to go out and buy some Israeli produce from the shops.

Regards

Doom

Getting a bit fed up of hearing about in now! Why protest in a supermarket.

Protestors should not try to bully and intimidate businesses into what they should sell and not sell. If those people dont like Israeli food on the shelves of a public supermarket then they should stay at home, study and try to understand the fundamental principles on which a democratic society exists.

Edited by Harleyman

Getting a bit fed up of hearing about in now! Why protest in a supermarket.

Because lots of people use supermarkets and supermarkets sell produce.

Because lots of people use supermarkets and supermarkets sell produce.

So are Tesco, Asda , Sainsburys going to stop selling products from Israel?

So are Tesco, Asda , Sainsburys going to stop selling products from Israel?

I hope not. People can choose to not buy but if they think they are going to choose for me then they are wrong.