Tesco store trashed by Gaza protesters!

The SA Brownshirts believed they were acting in the interests of Commmunity Cohesion when they started to target everything Jewish.

well I am glad somebody is aware of it.

also I hope you aware that the Brownshirts were the good guys in restrospect and that the SA and Roehm got destroyed in 1934. As Roehm said himself on his deathbed before he was executed, 'all revolutions eat their own children'.

Really pathetic thing to do. "You won't listen to us so we will use violence. Do what we say or we will use violence."

There was protesters outside Markes and Spencers in Newcastle. One man was trying to tell people not to shop at M&S as they give millions of pounds to Israeil. I just looked at them in disgust and walked into M&S. They all looked like middle aged hippies. They certainly will not stop me buying things from Israeil

There was protesters outside Markes and Spencers in Newcastle. One man was trying to tell people not to shop at M&S as they give millions of pounds to Israeil. I just looked at them in disgust and walked into M&S. They all looked like middle aged hippies. They certainly will not stop me buying things from Israeil

Damn right. Keep on paying into their babykilling war machine. It's only children being killed after all.

And that's fair enough, he's putting his point of view across and you are making a decision not to agree. Totally different from trashing a shop (even Tesco!)

Damn right. Keep on paying into their babykilling war machine. It's only children being killed after all.

Which Palestinian products will you be boycotting for the same reasons? Will you be stopping buying Hamas's range of organic hair products?

Which Palestinian products will you be boycotting for the same reasons? Will you be stopping buying Hamas's range of organic hair products?

I never buy hair products. I wouldn't boycott Palestinian goods anyway.

Why not? Boycott palestinian products i mean? Dont they support Hamas?

Why not? Boycott palestinian products i mean? Dont they support Hamas?

Palestinian products? No, you silly boy, they're inanimate.

Are you bald? I'm not baldist or anything, just trying to build a picture of what you look like. :)

Are you bald? I'm not baldist or anything, just trying to build a picture of what you look like. :)

No. I'm just bright enough to know that the hair care industry is largely a total con.

No. I'm just bright enough to know that the hair care industry is largely a total con.

Suggesting anyone who buys hair products are dim? Not intelligent? What is it youre trying to say?