Tesco store trashed by Gaza protesters!

Suggesting anyone who buys hair products are dim? Not intelligent? What is it youre trying to say?

Hair care products are completely unnecessary and represent a triumph pf marketing over genuine need. It's all BS. Get with the programme, slowboy.

Do you what would happen if you never bought shampoo or conditioner ever again?

Nothing, your hair would do just fine.

Hair care products are completely unnecessary and represent a triumph pf marketing over genuine need. It's all BS. Get with the programme, slowboy.

Have you been drinking Serious question only your spelling is usually better.

Im bald so i dont nee them By the way thats the end post youv insulted me in tonight, youve insulted someone on another thread, someone called Granma?

Edited by Intake Too

And that's fair enough, he's putting his point of view across and you are making a decision not to agree. Totally different from trashing a shop (even Tesco!)

yes I agree with you, that was all they were doing. It is absolutely disgraceful trashing shops. I would imagine that the shops would claim on their insurance and I suppose if this kind of protest continues could it put the price of food up?

Im bald so i dont nee them By the way thats the end post youv insulted me in tonight, youve insulted someone on another thread, someone called Granma?

Oh dear oh dear, you really aren't the sharpest knife in the box...

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 00:43 ----------

yes I agree with you, that was all they were doing. It is absolutely disgraceful trashing shops. I would imagine that the shops would claim on their insurance and I suppose if this kind of protest continues could it put the price of food up?

Almost as disgraceful as bombing heavily built up residential areas and wiping out families.

Almost.

Oh dear oh dear, you really aren't the sharpest knife in the box...

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 00:43 ----------

Almost as disgraceful as bombing heavily built up residential areas and wiping out families.

Almost.

Carry on insulting people and ill carry on reporting you for it. Its rude and not needed.

Are you bald? I'm not baldist or anything, just trying to build a picture of what you look like. :)

I'm imagining white boy dreads with a reminiscence of goth.

No smell of fish. its just a forum name

Am i close Halibut?

:hihi::hihi:His spelling? You really need to take an inward look. Your grammar could do with a spring clean too.

:hihi::hihi:His spelling? You really need to take an inward look. Your grammar could do with a spring clean too.

Hello Halibut :)

Hello Halibut :)

Thanks for keeping it short.:thumbsup: Any longer and we'd all have to do encryption.:D

I never buy hair products. I wouldn't boycott Palestinian goods anyway.

you'd better hope that the Palestinians don't boycott Israeli goods.

if they did, it would be the most bizarre example of mass suicide in world history as they'd all starve to death in about three months, rather than enjoying one of the higher levels of living standards than most Arabs in the Levant - which they do.

Boo hoo. Get over yourself Tim - there are thousands of families over there being ripped apart, mothers, fathers, kids being killed, homes razed to the ground, lives shattered.

If it disturbs your tranquility, tough titty.

And a bunch of mindless morons trashing a TESCOS in the UK is going to help how?

Yet another group of protesters trained by the occupy group :loopy:

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 08:17 ----------

I never buy hair products. I wouldn't boycott Palestinian goods anyway.

Oh?? Why?? After all they are as much to blame for the children being killed. Is it just jews that you are against perchance?

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 08:20 ----------

I must admit i tried that during the seventies. My hair itched like hell and stunk for a while but then it cleared up and was better than ever.

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 08:25 ----------

Even the protesters believe in violence.

Police officers were attacked and stock was thrown around during a protest against the Gaza conflict at a Tesco store on Saturday.

Demonstrators, who want the supermarket to stop selling Israeli food, entered Tesco in Hodge Hill, Birmingham, threw produce to the floor and shouted at staff and shoppers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11039210/Tesco-store-trashed-by-Gaza-protesters.html

Looking at the picture I never realised that Tescos bought their Coca Cola from Isreal. Well you live and learn

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 08:28 ----------

This whole business is like me being on a diet and getting a load of my mates to go and trash a Krispy Kreme!!!

If you want to boycott Isreal goods then dont buy them. Simples. Just dont force ME into not buying them, thats should be MY choice

I see muslim anit-semitic fascists have a new way of raising their cloaked hatred