Interference in other country's affairs

The facts yes I do, they are a matter of record.

Which parts of that pile of tripe are you claiming as facts?

Alternative view: is it not 'interference' when:

a. disproportionate immigration seriously threatens a country's ethnicity and economic stability (as the temporary denizens of Sangatte wish to do to the UK);

b. a territory declares war against a non-aggressive neighbour (as the Gazan Hamas has done against Israel); or

c. a large country's burgeoning economy swamps needy countries (as China is doing across Africa)?

I am sorry Mr Shaw, you are normally quite intelligent but your point B is so ill founded that it is actually offensive. How can Hamas have declared war against Israel? The War has been ongoing since before Hamas was founded. It is like blaming you for an event that took place before your birth.

Moreover, Israel is not "non-aggressive", they illegally occupy land and blockade Gaza illegally. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

On this site certain individuals are pathologically determined to de-rail ideas or assertions that do not fit within the simplistic tabloid version of reality. As these simplistic put downs are consistent, they never offer constructive criticism, as that is not on their narrow agenda.

One might suggest that they are paid to contribute in such a way, they are not interested i the subject, the idea is to trash, which in a culture where opposition to TABLOID COMMON SENSE VIEWS in the If you are not with us you are obviously against us. They narrow conversation, prevent examination and evaluation of evidence, frustrate people attempting to disseminate new or challenging information, which appears to be the whole point. The Ministry where the thought police evaluate information and disrupt as a matter of course. Their contributions are always limited in scope, and one might wonder why they have an almost religious or ideological BENT towards such practices.

So people on this site just might have an agenda, and that is their purpose. Israeli PR adopts the same practices, thus killing indiscriminately and then having the audacity of blaming the victim for the carnage they create. When I defend myself or property I do not act as a vigilante seeking out and killing while justifying the carnage as defense.

Interesting use of the American spelling of Defence there....

Copied and Pasted ?

Interesting use of the American spelling of Defence there....

Copied and Pasted ?

Sadly checked in word and must be the wrong dictionary. You would not know originality if you feel into a lake of it, so don't talk about things you know sod all about (very tabloid so easy to understand..eh?)

Sadly checked in word and must be the wrong dictionary. You would not know originality if you feel into a lake of it, so don't talk about things you know sod all about (very tabloid so easy to understand..eh?)

If your idea of being original is something I miss out on, Il lstick to the Morning Star and the Daily Mail as things to read.

I actually sometimes feel pity for CT Truthers and thier rabid paranoid attitude.

And again, Turkey will be less than thrilled.

The Ottoman Empire sitting smugly among all the chaos and not uttering a word.

The USA makes the rules ( what is torture, criminal, crime against humanity, and so on) and only the USA is allowed to break them.

No they don't.

Again how can people say when should stay out of other countries conflicts e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan etc yet still call for action against Israel? It's nothing but agendaism and trying to influence public opinion so these people doing the whinging can get their own way. That's the end of it, nobody can deny it so why do people try?

On this site certain individuals are pathologically determined to de-rail ideas or assertions that do not fit within the simplistic tabloid version of reality. As these simplistic put downs are consistent, they never offer constructive criticism, as that is not on their narrow agenda.

One might suggest that they are paid to contribute in such a way, they are not interested i the subject, the idea is to trash, which in a culture where opposition to TABLOID COMMON SENSE VIEWS in the If you are not with us you are obviously against us. They narrow conversation, prevent examination and evaluation of evidence, frustrate people attempting to disseminate new or challenging information, which appears to be the whole point. The Ministry where the thought police evaluate information and disrupt as a matter of course. Their contributions are always limited in scope, and one might wonder why they have an almost religious or ideological BENT towards such practices.

So people on this site just might have an agenda, and that is their purpose. Israeli PR adopts the same practices, thus killing indiscriminately and then having the audacity of blaming the victim for the carnage they create. When I defend myself or property I do not act as a vigilante seeking out and killing while justifying the carnage as defense.

On the contrary, I'd suggest that you are pathologically determined to find conspiracy everywhere.

You make up evidence, or source it from the most dubious of places, and dismiss any evidence you don't like. You speculate where there is no evidence and take the most unlikely scenario's as irrefutable truth.

On the contrary, I'd suggest that you are pathologically determined to find conspiracy everywhere.

You make up evidence, or source it from the most dubious of places, and dismiss any evidence you don't like. You speculate where there is no evidence and take the most unlikely scenario's as irrefutable truth.

I absolutely agree with your assessment Cyclone.