Interference in other country's affairs

The USA makes the rules ( what is torture, criminal, crime against humanity, and so on) and only the USA is allowed to break them. It has deposed 50 countries of their elected and non elected leaders since WW2, and the only countries left that it has no control over at all, as they are the last sovereign states left are Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela. So these countries are bound to be a problem, as they won't do as they are told when they are told. So its an end game, in which the screws are turned, and the UK one of the rest vassal states jump and say what we are told, we buy US nukes , Subs, and crappy aircraft, as that is how its done these days, in paying tribute. They have bases in the UK, tell the UK not to leave Europe, Scotland NOT to go independent, so we do what we are told, as we have a special relationship, they lead, we follow brownnosing as usual.

China goes into Africa for all it can get, and provides, ports, airports, roads, hospitals, water and other services, the list is almost endless. The USA builds a base that can only be reached by air, does what it likes, gets it corporations to rape the resources, gives the inhabitants nothing, building up the national army to suppress the people. So who would you want to come into your country, and run things?

On the other hand the UK when it had its Empire, educated people till they were 11, took all the resources, and gave them nothing while suppressing the whole population, so by comparison the US of a is good, as it makes the government buy weapons, who then suppress their population but this time paid for by UNCLE SAM, and move those terrorists off the areas where there are minerals and such, despite the fact some tribes have lived in mineral rich areas for over 20,000 years. Any opposition to US corporate profits is a terrorist act!

ISIS have no weapons that could be regarded as hi-tech.

Oh yes they have. http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-has-52-american-weapons-that-can-hit-baghdad-2014-7

''During ISIS's blitz across northern and central Iraq last month, the group captured upwards of 52 155mm M198 howitzers.

These U.S.-supplied artillery pieces have a range of up to 20 miles and can also be outfitted with GPS aiming systems. The howitzers' range could place Baghdad, as well as many other major Iraqi cities, squarely within bombardment range of ISIS.''

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-has-52-american-weapons-that-can-hit-baghdad-2014-7#ixzz3ACTQezVb

Edited by Halibut

Oh yes they have. http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-has-52-american-weapons-that-can-hit-baghdad-2014-7

''During ISIS's blitz across northern and central Iraq last month, the group captured upwards of 52 155mm M198 howitzers.

These U.S.-supplied artillery pieces have a range of up to 20 miles and can also be outfitted with GPS aiming systems. The howitzers' range could place Baghdad, as well as many other major Iraqi cities, squarely within bombardment range of ISIS.''

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-has-52-american-weapons-that-can-hit-baghdad-2014-7#ixzz3ACTQezVb

I dont categorize field howitzers as hi-tech. Surface to surface or surface to air missiles on the other hand are..... if in the hands of personnel trained to use them.

Howitzers can be taken out without much problem by airstrikes and the airstrikes so far have had success in reducing the danger to the thousands of Kurds trapped and in peril of execution by ISIS.

The writing is on the wall for Obama. He has no choice but to use every effort to destroy ISIS completely or at least reduce it to a few ineffective scattered groups without any significant kind of weaponry

---------- Post added 12-08-2014 at 18:37 ----------

The USA makes the rules ( what is torture, criminal, crime against humanity, and so on) and only the USA is allowed to break them. It has deposed 50 countries of their elected and non elected leaders since WW2, and the only countries left that it has no control over at all, as they are the last sovereign states left are Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela. So these countries are bound to be a problem, as they won't do as they are told when they are told. So its an end game, in which the screws are turned, and the UK one of the rest vassal states jump and say what we are told, we buy US nukes , Subs, and crappy aircraft, as that is how its done these days, in paying tribute. They have bases in the UK, tell the UK not to leave Europe, Scotland NOT to go independent, so we do what we are told, as we have a special relationship, they lead, we follow brownnosing as usual.

China goes into Africa for all it can get, and provides, ports, airports, roads, hospitals, water and other services, the list is almost endless. The USA builds a base that can only be reached by air, does what it likes, gets it corporations to rape the resources, gives the inhabitants nothing, building up the national army to suppress the people. So who would you want to come into your country, and run things?

On the other hand the UK when it had its Empire, educated people till they were 11, took all the resources, and gave them nothing while suppressing the whole population, so by comparison the US of a is good, as it makes the government buy weapons, who then suppress their population but this time paid for by UNCLE SAM, and move those terrorists off the areas where there are minerals and such, despite the fact some tribes have lived in mineral rich areas for over 20,000 years. Any opposition to US corporate profits is a terrorist act!

Another propagandad message from Russia Today?

Does anyone share the same opinion as me that us and the Americans interfere to much in other country's affairs,like the middle east and Russian affairs like we are the worlds police,why cant we just leave them alone to sort their own business out.as long as they are not threatening us directly why get involved we never seem to make any difference as some other mob seem to take the place over when we have got rid of one lot just like in Iraq we got rid of Saddam just for another bunch of maniacs to start to take over...will more of our lads have to die to stop this latest lot from killing every one there...look what is happening in Ukraine we put sanctions on the Russians and the Russians retaliate with sanctions against us..what are we going to do against the Russians our piddly little army would not last a day against the Russians...the Americans think they cant sort things out by bombing everything...Americans boldly blow away where nothing has been blown away before...sorry rant over I just get fed up hearing about other country's problems that we get involved in.

Alternative view: is it not 'interference' when:

a. disproportionate immigration seriously threatens a country's ethnicity and economic stability (as the temporary denizens of Sangatte wish to do to the UK);

b. a territory declares war against a non-aggressive neighbour (as the Gazan Hamas has done against Israel); or

c. a large country's burgeoning economy swamps needy countries (as China is doing across Africa)?

Alternative view: is it not 'interference' when:

a. disproportionate immigration seriously threatens a country's ethnicity and economic stability (as the temporary denizens of Sangatte wish to do to the UK);

b. a territory declares war against a non-aggressive neighbour (as the Gazan Hamas has done against Israel); or

c. a large country's burgeoning economy swamps needy countries (as China is doing across Africa)?

Israel 'non agressive'? Dream on Jeffrey. If I came round to your house, barred you from practising your profession, turned off the water and gas then and kicked you out of it, I'm quite sure you'd deem those agressive acts.

Israel 'non agressive'? Dream on Jeffrey. If I came round to your house, barred you from practising your profession, turned off the water and gas then and kicked you out of it, I'm quite sure you'd deem those agressive acts.

All these bullies are the same ,the same thing is happening in Iraq and the only crime that those folks have committed is to be born Christians.

I can't but agree with you.

The USA's worst nightmare is peace and friendship amongst its economic rivals. Divide and rule..all empires do it...set the EU against Russia, Japan against China, Sunni vs Shia... and all the time the USA promotes peace and trade with ITS neighbours, Mexico and Canada.

Why does the EU go along with this nonsense, and don't even act in their own self interest? Weaklings!

---------- Post added 13-08-2014 at 10:43 ----------

BTW, what sanctions were imposed on the US after the invasion of Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Grenada, Panama, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya?

You have missed Germany, France, Poland,Japan etc, from the list 'maybe they should have kept their noses out of that one to.

BS ?

You picked a bad example;

Apparently born Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama (muslim and Lou names which means blessing from the handsome one that is crooked) has used two surnames throughout his life that we know of but lied about that and in doing so has often comitted an offence and fraud.

He was born a muslim that is no secret

He was not born in the US

He is not a legally US citizen

is not entitled to be president

He has lied about being either gay of bisexual... its lies that are wrong.. not his choices

he has never produced a birth certificate

He allegedly attended educational establishments that have no record of obama being there other than the word of his friends

Allegations well there are plenty of those

his children are adopted

they must be because his wife was not born a woman and may not even had gender re-assignment surgery so is still physically a man

obama is on record of calling 'her' michael in public

he was put into office to bring down the US down financially and as world power

although aware of it he has done nothing about the US Mexico Canada no border 1 currency (amero) agreement

he is allowing thousands of people from south america into the country illegally and granting them citzenship

he is member of the illuminati

he is member of skull and bones

he is the antichrist

he and his family are shapeshifters and or reptilians

from facial recognition software it is alleged that he is asama binladen

he has allowed thousands of foreign troops in the US mainly russian and chinese

he has allowed the continuation of the supposedly fema (prison camps) equipped with gas chambers and gillotines which are to be operated by russian troops

the purpose of obama care is bring down US health care and damage the economy

he has been involved in acquiring the right to vote for persons not entitled to do so

he has allowed various banned substances to be added to food, there are many negative implications associated with eating these and combinations of these, which include cancers, diabetes sterility blindness and mental health issues

Of concern to some is that early in his first term of office he was visiting an african country and mentioned in what year he might return whilst US president. The date he gave would be during his 3rd term of office. US presidents may only have 2 terms of office. But maybe he is planning a 3rd?

I am not about to get into a discussion about facts or bull here, which ones I accept, reject or doubt, or whether or not the allegations are reasonable or unfounded, some one would think are pure fantasy, what I am saying is that there has never been through US history a person whose eligibility to be president has been questioned so much for so many reasons. Or has had so many allegations of wrong doing associated with them.

It would also seem that their are a number of legal actions being brought against him, the most serious of which is for abuse of executive power but there are several more it seems some involving breaches of the constitution.

As people have said for years ... there is no smoke without fire.

As far as stand-up guys go I can think of no-one I'd trust less than the current US president whoever he is.

You really believe that pile of dross? That explains a lot.

You really believe that pile of dross? That explains a lot.

The facts yes I do, they are a matter of record.

Did I say anywhere that I believed all or any of the allegations.

You ought to start reading people's posts properly if you are going to comment on them.

Not that I would have expected you to believe any negative facts about barry.

I can't but agree with you.

The USA's worst nightmare is peace and friendship amongst its economic rivals. Divide and rule..all empires do it...set the EU against Russia, Japan against China, Sunni vs Shia... and all the time the USA promotes peace and trade with ITS neighbours, Mexico and Canada.

Why does the EU go along with this nonsense, and don't even act in their own self interest? Weaklings!

---------- Post added 13-08-2014 at 10:43 ----------

BTW, what sanctions were imposed on the US after the invasion of Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Grenada, Panama, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya?

There's no problem with "peace: between the US , Canada and Mexico. They've been good neighbours for 200 years so what the hell are you on about? :loopy: The US Canada and Mexico share the longest undefended national borders in the world

Now your boy Putin wants to restore the old Soviet empire starting with the Ukraine and that's a whole different matter. Putin will drag Russia's economy down before he's through. I mean you have to wonder for a start about the mentality of a man who has a girls rock and roll group arrested just because they were making fun of him :hihi: :hihi:

Edited by Harleyman

Russia is big enough with sufficient people and resources to be self-sufficient.

The recent petrodollar free arrangement they have made to supply fuel to china will not only benefit both nations it will really have a detrimental effect in the long term on the US economy.

Does anyone share the same opinion as me that us and the Americans interfere to much in other country's affairs,like the middle east and Russian affairs like we are the worlds police,why cant we just leave them alone to sort their own business out.as long as they are not threatening us directly why get involved we never seem to make any difference as some other mob seem to take the place over when we have got rid of one lot just like in Iraq we got rid of Saddam just for another bunch of maniacs to start to take over...will more of our lads have to die to stop this latest lot from killing every one there...look what is happening in Ukraine we put sanctions on the Russians and the Russians retaliate with sanctions against us..what are we going to do against the Russians our piddly little army would not last a day against the Russians...the Americans think they cant sort things out by bombing everything...Americans boldly blow away where nothing has been blown away before...sorry rant over I just get fed up hearing about other country's problems that we get involved in.

It's this troubling little thing called a conscience and morality I suppose.

We don't like it when we see innocent people being killed or starved or living in fear...

---------- Post added 14-08-2014 at 15:19 ----------

The facts yes I do, they are a matter of record.

Did I say anywhere that I believed all or any of the allegations.

You ought to start reading people's posts properly if you are going to comment on them.

Not that I would have expected you to believe any negative facts about barry.

You posted it verbatim, without bothering to quote it or provide a source.

You're now claiming that you don't believe it all? Make up your mind... Or better, keep the conspiracy nutcrackery out of the thread.