Interference in other country's affairs

That's just what it is and a half cocked one at that. Currently in the Ukraine Russia is the one interfering in that country's affairs. They've already annexed the Crimea and Putin is meddling in Ukraine's affairs by arming and supporting if not providing manpower. to aid the separatist rebels.

Russia wouldnt have had to interfere if America haddent installed one of its puppets into the big seat in the Ukraine.

Does anyone share the same opinion as me that us and the Americans interfere to much in other country's affairs,like the middle east and Russian affairs like we are the worlds police,why cant we just leave them alone to sort their own business out.as long as they are not threatening us directly why get involved we never seem to make any difference as some other mob seem to take the place over when we have got rid of one lot just like in Iraq we got rid of Saddam just for another bunch of maniacs to start to take over...will more of our lads have to die to stop this latest lot from killing every one there...look what is happening in Ukraine we put sanctions on the Russians and the Russians retaliate with sanctions against us..what are we going to do against the Russians our piddly little army would not last a day against the Russians...the Americans think they cant sort things out by bombing everything...Americans boldly blow away where nothing has been blown away before...sorry rant over I just get fed up hearing about other country's problems that we get involved in.

No.Countries have always interefered in other countries affairs because they see a direct interest for themselves. Before they used to invade and fight wars on a regular basis and today it happens but its rarer.

Its in the interest of lots of countries that the world is peaceful and the economic system of international trade is left to work efficiently.

Theres only one real siperpower at the moment and thats the USA.

Start taking one of the quality broadsheets and read up on international current affairs. You will then gain an understanding of the why and wherefores of international relations.

Does anyone share the same opinion as me that us and the Americans interfere to much in other country's affairs,like the middle east and Russian affairs like we are the worlds police,why cant we just leave them alone to sort their own business out.as long as they are not threatening us directly why get involved we never seem to make any difference as some other mob seem to take the place over when we have got rid of one lot just like in Iraq we got rid of Saddam just for another bunch of maniacs to start to take over...will more of our lads have to die to stop this latest lot from killing every one there...look what is happening in Ukraine we put sanctions on the Russians and the Russians retaliate with sanctions against us..what are we going to do against the Russians our piddly little army would not last a day against the Russians...the Americans think they cant sort things out by bombing everything...Americans boldly blow away where nothing has been blown away before...sorry rant over I just get fed up hearing about other country's problems that we get involved in.
They/we, intervene in other countries affairs because help is requested by those desperate for protection in places where innocent people are suffering persecution and living under the threat of slaughter and death.

Apart from that, when a Country becomes unstable with internal conflicts its problems have the potential for creating a future disaster in other parts of the world.

That doesn't mean we get it right all the time, in fact sometimes we end up making the problems unintentionally worse, Iraq being one example.

Russia wouldnt have had to interfere if America haddent installed one of its puppets into the big seat in the Ukraine.

You apologists for Russia crack me up. Who was Victor Yanukovych if not Putin's prize puppet?

Victor however, because the idea was popular among the Ukraine populace ,decided to talk to the EU about signing a trade deal. His master Putin wasnt happy about that at all so Victor backed off from the EU. That started th trouble, creating civil unrest among the pro-EU Ukrainians.

Victor was a crook and a gangster. He accepted personal large payments from Putin to keep the Ukraine in line with Russia. While Yanukovych was thus lining his pockets the chance for a better standard of living had slipped away from the average Ukrainian when he decided to cancel the EU trade talks.

Anything else you want to know... I'm your man :D

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 23:43 ----------

They/we, intervene in other countries affairs because help is requested by those desperate for protection in places where innocent people are suffering persecution and living under the threat of slaughter and death.

Apart from that, when a Country becomes unstable with internal conflicts its problems have the potential for creating a future disaster in other parts of the world.

That doesn't mean we get it right all the time, in fact sometimes we end up making the problems unintentionally worse, Iraq being one example.

At least Saddam kept the lid on things. He ran a secular society where women had rights. The only people who suffered his wrath were his own.

Fact is the middle east isnt ready for democracy as we know it. They're still tied down with superstitious garbage and tribal rivalries just as they were during the Ottoman Empire. Socially no progress has been made at all.

They need strong men at the helm. Slap em around and keep em in line

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 23:53 ----------

No.Countries have always interefered in other countries affairs because they see a direct interest for themselves. Before they used to invade and fight wars on a regular basis and today it happens but its rarer.

Its in the interest of lots of countries that the world is peaceful and the economic system of international trade is left to work efficiently.

Theres only one real siperpower at the moment and thats the USA.

Start taking one of the quality broadsheets and read up on international current affairs. You will then gain an understanding of the why and wherefores of international relations.

Highlighted...very few in Amerca these days want anything more to do with foreign wars so a superpower whose population are dead set against trying to sove other people's problems is a superpower in name only.

The Chinese traditionally avoid involving themselves in anyone's business unless it's useful to them economocally and the Russians with a weak economy and potential problems from all those little Muslim states around them have no stomach to challenge the lead.

The superpower job is therefore open to any other bidders

Edited by Harleyman

Does anyone share the same opinion as me that us and the Americans interfere to much in other country's affairs,like the middle east and Russian affairs like we are the worlds police,why cant we just leave them alone to sort their own business out.

What and you don't think countries like countries like Russia and China are dabbling in other countries' affairs? That's very naive of you.

Anything else you want to know... I'm your man :D

I have something I would like to know, as your the American expert on the forum, can you tell me are ISIS (or IS) friend or foe to America ?

It seems if they go to Syria, where they are considered terrorists by Assad, America arms them. But if they go to Iraq then America sees them as terrorists and bombs them.

Are they for or against ISIS ?

If they are against them, then does that mean they got it wrong by not listening to Assad or are they getting it wrong now, or... does it only matter if they are a threat to the Iraqi oil that America has its hands on ?

American foreign policy is a mystery, they condemn most nations for civilian deaths and then arm Israel in order to kill civilians.

Can you help me clear up my confusion please.