The Island ..channel 4

BIGDINNERS

Watching it on 4oD now, God that Tony is annoying... I know he is trying to instil some discipline which is actually important, but you don't get cooperation by treating people like children, he could do with some management lessons if he wasn't 70...

Was he annoying in episode 2? He banged on a bit, but I did think it was worthwhile spending some time discussing and thinking before taking action.

I'm still watching mate, but the one scene he was prominent in, yeah :) That young lad from Stockport is pretty annoying as well, just whines, I have the feeling he is gonna be gone soon.

They also keep cocking up, they have a net now - found a dead fish that was minging but instead of using it as bait in the net they just chucked it "thats minging". Then they left the net out all night and all that was in it was some dead fish that had been dead for hours, you can't eat those...

All pretty elementary stuff that you know when you grow up on the water like I did and I suppose that makes a difference, but really...

One of them admitted doing something naughty behind a rock! Hardly appropriate to let everyone know about that! :o

What on earth is wrong with the youngsters of today, no shame!

I know,who the hell wants to know that.:(

Everyone in some sort of twitter breakdown because they killed that croc.

That said I think the show is rather lame and not much different to shipwrecked.

I do hope they eat the bloke from Stockport though.

I stopped watching after they killed that

Archived