Things I'm Sick To Death Of..

It is so great to dislike people, it makes me feel better. Liking people makes me feel sick.

That way there is always a healthy balance between the two.

Green taxes - A crackpot theory that can neither substantially proved or disproved but has been a very nice earner in the meantime.

this! we'll charge the 4x4 owners a ridiculous amount of rd tax per yr, call it "green" then do nothing about the pathetic timing of the traffic lights so that leaves them idling for no reason and burning even more of the fuel we tax at almost criminal rates so we can take even more of the hard working mans money.

Taken from Half Man Half Biscuit's Breaking News track on their Cammell Laird Social Club cd

" We're just receiving unconfirmed reports of a number of people who've been arrested by police. They're being charged with annoying the nation in a plot code named Operation Les Pricks. Among those being held are

Bus drivers who pull away from the bus stop before passengers have sat down

Taxi divers who sound their horn instead of knocking on the door

A wall full of teenagers spitting needlessly

A man who says he gets up at 6am every morning and expects a medal

People who complain to the council about litter not stopping to think it's people that drop litter not the council

An amateur thug in camouflage pants who's Japanese fighting dog ran amok on a council estate

Lisa Reilly

Grown men with replica shirts worn over their jumpers who stand up and stretch out their arms when the opposing team fails to hit the target

A woman descibing herself as " a little bit Bridgett, a little bit Ali, a little bit Sex in The City " who called her baby boy Fred in a childishly rebellious attempt at a clever reaction to those who expected her to call him Rupert or Julian

An assortment of script writers, novelists and playwrights who own Aga's but don't know how to use them

An organisation that announced an awareness week for awareness weeks

People who say they speak as they find and are somehow proud of it

Police say there's more arrests to follow.

Cyclists, on busy-time trains.

Full lycra top, safety helmet and ridiculous shorts...

On odd occasions, they even leave their bloody flashing road lights switched on.

The really annoying bit is when the rider expects folk to give up their fold-down seats and stand, just to accommodate the bike wheel in the rack....

If you want to cycle, cycle....don't clog a bloody busy train up.

Cyclists, on busy-time trains.

Full lycra top, safety helmet and ridiculous shorts...

On odd occasions, they even leave their bloody flashing road lights switched on.

The really annoying bit is when the rider expects folk to give up their fold-down seats and stand, just to accommodate the bike wheel in the rack....

If you want to cycle, cycle....don't clog a bloody busy train up.

Having caught quite a few early trains lately I feel this annoyance, they are a type, but what irritates me more is the fact that these a-holes seem to take ages farting about preparing to sit down blocking off the carriage. Why these people can't just sling their bikes in the hole and just sit down without all the 'everybody look at me' actions is beyond me and does get on my nerves.

Having caught quite a few early trains lately I feel this annoyance, they are a type, but what irritates me more is the fact that these a-holes seem to take ages farting about preparing to sit down blocking off the carriage. Why these people can't just sling their bikes in the hole and just sit down without all the 'everybody look at me' actions is beyond me and does get on my nerves.

Another annoying aspect is that I've heard a ticket collector - would've been either Northern or East Midlands...can't remember which, as I travel on more than 500 trains a year - state to some people already seated on the fold-down seats that they had to move, as pushbikes take precendence over passengers because of "health and safety regulations".

Another annoying aspect is that I've heard a ticket collector - would've been either Northern or East Midlands...can't remember which, as I travel on more than 500 trains a year - state to some people already seated on the fold-down seats that they had to move, as pushbikes take precendence over passengers because of "health and safety regulations".

I despise inconsiderate lard arses who sit in their cars eating, or on their phones whilst not paying attention to how they are driving - and then nearly knock me off my bike or when i am a pedestrian they dont stop at zebra crossings. Furthermore the rules on trains are that thereis a designated cycle area which is clearly marked on the carriage thus if you sit there expect to have to move if a cyclist quite rightly gets on the train. It doesnt take a genius to understand the rules.

Shows what society has come to when a cyclist gets abuse just for doing something people have done for centuries - your cars have messed up the towns and cities and have contributed to the growing number of fat lazy oafs i see sat in traffic jams everyday

I agree on everything you posted here...

Some people walk around with their eyes closed thinking everything's OK.

It's not..... The country already has far too many people in it..

Electricity shortages... Caused by too many people.

No jobs... Caused by badly run government and too many foreigners willing to work for pittance, working on the fiddle and sending money out of the country.

Transport network made worse by too many people.

NHS a complete & utter shambles. Caused by ever tightening budgets.

The rip off companies owning comparison websites... How can that be legal?

People who lack good manners, especially those who don't say please, thankyou, pardon, sorry etc.

Drivers who don't know what indicators are.

The phrases 'senior moment' & 'how (fill in word here e.g good) is that?'.

Shops that don't open on time for no apparent reason & don't explain why or give an apology.

Shop staff that pester you with the old 'can I help you?' line. This makes me walk out of your shop & you lose a sale.

I could go on...

Sh2006.