The New Moor Market

It's a really good market. But the transport links down there are appalling.

There must be about 30 different buses at least that serve Moorfoot. Plus there are car parks nearby.

---------- Post added 07-12-2014 at 16:52 ----------

The planners [who ever they are] have dropped the biggest gooly since destroying the Oil in the Roooad.

Did your parents use to moan about the NHS being created, saying it wasn't the same since people stopped dying of TB?

There must be about 30 different buses at least that serve Moorfoot. Plus there are car parks nearby.

Did your parents use to moan about the NHS being created, saying it wasn't the same since people stopped dying of TB?

I agree about the buses , loads of routes were diverted down to the Moor , to get them any closer to the Market doors they would have to drive up the pedestrian area , the clue is FREEBEE :hihi:

Don't know never met em.

I have heard today that this project has been put back a year, now not due to complete until the end of 2016 early 2017 , in the meantime at the Moor Market , another one bites the dust , Barra Organics , sells organic fruit and vegetables have ceased trading today , they are moving into a shop on Sharrow vale road , close to Hunters Bar , interviewed on radio Sheffield they said it was less expensive to rent a shop on the trendy Sharrow vale Road than rent a stall from Sheffield Council .:huh:

It's a shame Barra Organics has gone. I used to shop there but I suspect they'll do better business on Sharrow Vale Road.

Or you could save the car parking money and use it to take out membership at Costco where you get massive discount on a huge range of goods and can park for free.

ive been a member since it opened, unless its a promotion i have never seen massive discounts at costco, also a survey showed costco on the whole to be expensive compered to supermarkets. although their guarantees are exceptional.

That's right, some people are just never happy. I was on the 75 the other day going into town and two old women were moaning about not being able to get to the new market. An old guy pointed out to them that the bus they were on stopped at the bottom of the Moor, they didn't seem to believe him :huh: