The New Moor Market

ive been a member since it opened, unless its a promotion i have never seen massive discounts at costco, also a survey showed costco on the whole to be expensive compered to supermarkets. although their guarantees are exceptional.

Their own brand products are of an excellent quality something the market will never match.

Fine, if you like buying things in bulk. I doubt many pensioners will be wanting a crate of oranges :D

I see you've never been to Costco. You are probably confusing it with the wholesale market.

---------- Post added 09-12-2014 at 14:48 ----------

Their own brand products are of an excellent quality something the market will never match.

I would agree and this rubbish about only being able to buy in large quantities is a myth. I've bought all sorts from a tin of peanuts to a bag of chicken nuggets.

Edited by roosterboost

Well shop at Aldi, Lidl, Sainsbury, ASDA, Waitrose or Morrisons then and save the membership fee. They all have free car parking. If there is any crap that the market sells that you can''t get in a supermarket you could try Poundland.

How many times a month do you use the market?

Well shop at Aldi, Lidl, Sainsbury, ASDA, Waitrose or Morrisons then and save the membership fee. They all have free car parking. If there is any crap that the market sells that you can''t get in a supermarket you could try Poundland.

We are aware that there are alternatives to the market. This thread is not shopping 101, we're all adults and able to make decisions on our own.

How many times a month do you use the market?

6 months ago from time to time. Now not at all. That seems to be the pattern and why the place only gets half the customers they were expecting.

---------- Post added 10-12-2014 at 10:03 ----------

We are aware that there are alternatives to the market. This thread is not shopping 101, we're all adults and able to make decisions on our own.

So what you are saying is everyone should turn a blind eye to the fact that there are better, more convenient, cheaper places to shop than the market and just use this thread as a propaganda excercise to try to promote the place whilst ignoring its lack of access, lack of atmosphere, lack of decent food, lack of pubs in the area, lack of choice of goods and lack of rent coming in to repay the £ millions the council spent on it.

Hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll pass.

So what you are saying is everyone should turn a blind eye to the fact that there are better, more convenient, cheaper places to shop than the market and just use this thread as a propaganda excercise to try to promote the place whilst ignoring its lack of access, lack of atmosphere, lack of decent food, lack of pubs in the area, lack of choice of goods and lack of rent coming in to repay the £ millions the council spent on it.

Hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll pass.

Criticise the market all you like but simply stating you could go elsewhere doesn't actually add anything to to the debate.