Thatchers funeral costs.

Yes o lord of the thread. On the other hand you could take some of your own advice, that way it would die a death just like wot da fred iz abaht.

I'm sorry but don't speak jive.

---------- Post added 26-04-2013 at 13:01 ----------

Um, the thread was started by one of you lot.

What do you mean "you lot"? What "lot" am I?

What do you mean "you lot"? What "lot" am I?

Well, since you ask, there are a number of sub-sections of the human race which, having read your posts on here and, on occasion, engaged with you, that I'd put you in but, given that we are required to attack the post and not the poster, I'm afraid I'll have to defer at this point in time.

Soz.

Well, since you ask, there are a number of sub-sections of the human race which, having read your posts on here and, on occasion, engaged with you, that I'd put you in but, given that we are required to attack the post and not the poster, I'm afraid I'll have to defer at this point in time.

Soz.

He don't do jive bro..:hihi:

Soz.

So you resort to veiled insults .. that's about your level I suppose.

Soz.

Since I started this thread I'd have to assume you would place me in there as well yes? I ask merely for clarification.

Since I started this thread I'd have to assume you would place me in there as well yes? I ask merely for clarification.

It might be a subset you'd be happy to be in.

Hiya Obelix. I'd put you in a number of subsets, most of which do not contain Wex and two of which I am most definitely in myself.

The subset you occupy with Wex, though, I am not in. That is the subset of humans who take issue with those who take issue with the public cost of Thatcher's funeral.

Does that clarify sufficiently?

---------- Post added 26-04-2013 at 16:07 ----------

I was merely answering your question, Wex.

You aint see nuthin yet. Wait until the Queen dies and then see the bill for the funeral

The subset you occupy with Wex, though, I am not in. That is the subset of humans who take issue with those who take issue with the public cost of Thatcher's funeral.

Apart from the fact that's not an accurate description. I don't have any issue with people objecting to the cost, as long as they do so rationally and are not just spouting off. Sadly that doesnt fit many of the people on here, who just slaver at the mouth Pavlovian style at the mere mention of her name.

He don't do jive bro..:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: That tickled my chuckle muscle.

Apart from the fact that's not an accurate description. I don't have any issue with people objecting to the cost, as long as they do so rationally and are not just spouting off. Sadly that doesnt fit many of the people on here, who just slaver at the mouth Pavlovian style at the mere mention of her name.

£3.6 million in total.

Now would all those wildey throwing around £10 million, £15 million, etc like to retract their crazy figures?

No, didn't think you would.

C'mon, you couldn't wait.. you went for the gloat, be genuine.

Of course there are but those who didn't worship her do an adequate job of countering most of the nonsense those people spout.