Where to buy Barbour Jacket

Hi can anyone please advise me where I can buy a mans Barbour coat,I need to see the jacket before I buy. Its for my husbands 60th, so I want to get it right Ive been to John Lewis but they only have a limited stock. Thanks for your time Penny.

John Lewis or the hunting shop on Ecclesall road or seaons across from Voper rooms

Are you after a proper waxed one or a modern "International" one?

Eyre's Mill at Brough in the Hope Valley

The Classic beaufort jacket will set you back anywhere from £170 to £230, if you get one from Hardys gun shop on Eccleshall Road it will be nearer the £300 mark.

You could try the place at the bottom of ecclesfield rd, it's a gun/outdoor shop I forget the name but you can't miss it, get an idea from there then you could order from country attire, which is a really good online supplier, I bought mt Barbour international wax from the shop and its been a great buy not the warmest but great quality, I'll post the link for country attire for you.

---------- Post added 14-02-2013 at 22:21 ----------

A quick google says its "hardy,s gumsmiths" on ecclesall rd, that have a good stock, have a look then compare prices at

http://www.countryattire.com

You get some good offers and free gifts (ie buy this and get a free scarf kind of thing)

Hope this helps :)

Sure there is a shop in meadowhall who sell em,upstairs,close to debenhams.

Skegness market £10, fake as a £3 coin but hey £10 :hihi:

How much are the £3 coins ?