Is it going to snow? 2012 - 2013 snow thread

Guest busdriver1
Does anyone know how far the 52 is getting? The electronic signs on the bus stop near the Childrens' Hospital said there were 52s to Hillsborough due, but given the state of Walkley Lane this morning, I'm a bit sceptical!

The signs work off timetable software that is not able to cope with weather alterations. The timees may be correct but the destinations could be wrong.

Does anyone know how far the 52 is getting? The electronic signs on the bus stop near the Childrens' Hospital said there were 52s to Hillsborough due, but given the state of Walkley Lane this morning, I'm a bit sceptical!

I saw a Stagecoach bus going through Crookes down to Walkley at 1pm

The signs work off timetable software that is not able to cope with weather alterations. The timees may be correct but the destinations could be wrong.

Stupid me, I thought it was real-time data. Thanks for the info. If you have any more knowledge re. the state of this route, would be very grateful.

Thanks, but the information shown on these all morning has been contradictory/inaccurate (e.g. people on here saying that 52 buses were going to Crookes when these sources said Brookhill roundabout only). Also it turned out that 95 was suspended for most of the morning before these websites said so - hence the request for "on the ground" info!

All this about it snowing, its January. Its the time of year when to expect snow so why all the fuss, we were warned last week it was coming... we all manage at the end so why not take it in our stride and just get on with it?

Because we are english, its what we do.:hihi:

All this about it snowing, its January. Its the time of year when to expect snow so why all the fuss, we were warned last week it was coming... we all manage at the end so why not take it in our stride and just get on with it?

The people on here asking all these questions are doing just that, THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ON WITH THEIR LIVES THE BEST THEY CAN IN THE PRESENT CONDITIONS !!!!!!! What's your problem ??? :roll: