Prince Phillip's health

Given he stood for hours for the Queen's jubilee flotilla with no sign of him (or the Queen) going for a toilet break, I think that would play havoc with anybody's waterworks.

Probably wearing Depands at that age, might have pneumonia ,antibiotics would cure a UTI in a matter of hours .

Yes. My great grandad was admitted to hopsital for UTI and I believe it's more or less routine for the elderly.

You missed the point of my question go back and read the post I answered.

You actually believe there are in the "LINE OF FIRE " during recent conflicts. How thick are you?:loopy:

I pay thousands every year because i have a well paid job, supporting scrounging layabouts like you.

Let's hope Boris get's the top job.:loopy:

Yes, I actually believe it. In fact, I know given that I have read up on it :) I suggest you do the same before making sweeping statements ;)

Is that so? :D

I think he and the Queen should both retire. No way should a 85 year old woman have been kept up till midnight outdoors to make a speech lasting all of 30 seconds.

I think he and the Queen should both retire. No way should a 85 year old woman have been kept up till midnight outdoors to make a speech lasting all of 30 seconds.

I'm no Royalist but I agree. Surely it would be better for her to abdicate and be there to watch Charles being crowned, an occasion full of joy, pomp and celebration, rather than him take over a few days after he's just buried his mum?

You need to de-stress.

Smoke some weed. That usualy works for me.

Good idea, have you got some for sale?

I'd best put my bet on for "celebrity to die at Christmas" then ...

Good idea, have you got some for sale?

Sorry i dont sell it.

Strange people don't usualy go into hospital just for a bladder infection, must be more to it.

Nothing strange about it :confused: The wards are full of elderly people with bladder infections.

It's very common and can make an elderly person extremely ill.

He may have got a long term indwelling catheter which makes bladder infections more common.

Edited by Daven

Nothing strange about it :confused: The wards are full of elderly people with bladder infections.

It's very common and can make an elderly person extremely ill.

He may have got a long term indwelling catheter which makes bladder infections more common.

You sound familiar,I'm guessing you might be a nurse.

You sound familiar,I'm guessing you might be a nurse.

Correct - is it SO obvious ?:)

Correct - is it SO obvious ?:)

Come to the US Daven we need nurses like you .:)