Celebrity Big Brother 2006

EyeSpy

Who else will be evicted tonight?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who else will be evicted tonight?

• Chantelle ?
    • Dennis ?

She has had a nose job - by her own admission. I saw her interviewed the other day and she spoke of how she was bullied at school because she was ugly.. But now, she sees her former school mates working at Mcdonalds and laughs at them because she is famous...

I'm sure there's a moral/Hallmark card in there somewhere...

Originally posted by banesmabes

It just has to be! I don't know that it is for sure, but it certainly looks a completely different shape from the nose on pictures when she was younger.

Well i stop watching this as all i could see was Jodie talking about her self all the time lookin for the sorry vote.

But this morning it has to be the best one between Jodie Pete and Michael both telling her how she is in the public eyes and everything they both said was so true.after a hour of them two haveing a go and her loseing battle she stomp of to bed but it was soo good.think i stop up more at this time now.

Originally posted by stars_gazing

She has had a nose job - by her own admission. I saw her interviewed the other day and she spoke of how she was bullied at school because she was ugly.. But now, she sees her former school mates working at Mcdonalds and laughs at them because she is famous...

I'm sure there's a moral/Hallmark card in there somewhere...

Madness!!! Absolute Madness!!!

Well we can safely say she is defo not going to win! I want her to be the fist out because she said she'd be well upset if she was but then again I want her to stay because at least it gives us something to watch!

Originally posted by HondaNate

Jodie Marsh is a moron. She says she was bullied as a child... well if she acts like that.........

Pretty, but a moron.

nah, there's no way you could call her pretty.. she's fit.. tidy.. definitely mucky.. but not pretty..