Celebrity Big Brother 2006

EyeSpy

Who else will be evicted tonight?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who else will be evicted tonight?

• Chantelle ?
    • Dennis ?

Originally posted by banesmabes

She was on the other day complaining about when she goes out wearing a really elegant dress and looking really nice the pictures never appear in the papers, whereas when she wears something tarty she can pretty much guarantee being in the paper the next day. She was obviously really annoyed about this, but I just felt like shouting at her “What do you expect? If you’re so keen for your picture to be in the paper wearing something tasteful then wear tasteful stuff all the time!” . But no, of course she won’t because she knows that she just won’t get into the papers full stop, she needs to wear something like that ridiculous belt skirt just to maintain her fame. She actively seeks fame using these tactics and then complains about only being famous for these kind of things – she seems to be the only person who can’t see the contradiction there.

I also thought it was laughable when she spoke about not liking Faria because she was only famous for doing something notorious. Excuse me, but isn’t that all that Jodie’s career is based on?

The above, and her ridiculous looking nose-job makes me hope she’s out first!

Is her nose like that out of choice?! I didn't realise she'd had a nose job, is this true?! :o

Originally posted by Maddy

I think she looks like Paris Hilton........ O hang on thats the same thing!

outside the house her job is a paris hilton impersonator, incidentally..

maggot is a legend.. if you don't know who he is, keep watching..

Originally posted by x_Sunshine_x

Really? I thought she looked more like Nicole Richie.

I think I like her, she seems quite a nice girl, I've only watched it once though...

yeah innit, she's a bit ditzy but i find that quite endearing in a girl.. i guess it's cos i like girly girls rather than diesel dykes lol..

Originally posted by Zimily

Is her nose like that out of choice?! I didn't realise she'd had a nose job, is this true?! :o

She's borrowed it from the props department of League of Gentlemen....

either that or thats where Jacko's nose which fell off ended up...

its a real ski jump...

Originally posted by Zimily

It just has to be! I don't know that it is for sure, but it certainly looks a completely different shape from the nose on pictures when she was younger.

She's really doing a good job of changing public perceptions of her :loopy: She seems to have so little respect for herself.