Celebrity Big Brother 2006

Who else will be evicted tonight?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who else will be evicted tonight?

• Chantelle ?
    • Dennis ?

Whose your favourite to win it? And who would you like to see in there if you had one choice.

I'd like to see all members of the house rounded up in the garden and pelted with rancid vegetable for being the pathetic attention seekers they are :)

if possible id like them all to lose please :D

maybe we need a list to see who is in it, that would help, lol

I am sure they will be paid stupid outrageous fees for being in CCB.

I am sure they are people who need their TV career reviving, usually G list celebs.

doesnt interest me at all,i wont be watching:clap:

Found this on the net. Lord knows how much is true ! Not sure I'll watch much with this line up; maybe Anna Nicole to see how much of a tit she makes of herself but that's about it...

---

Michael Barrymore and Johnny Vegas are among the latest names to be rumoured for Celebrity Big Brother.

With just four days to go until the show begins, the Sunday tabloids are awash with potential candidates.

Barrymore, 53, apparently signed a deal worth £150,000 just before Christmas. The presenter has been absent from UK screens for several years following the death of a man at his home in 2001.

Others being tipped include comedian Johnny Vegas, Pogues star Shane McGowan, actress Jocelyn Gesien, glamour girl Jodie Marsh, former Corrie actress Nikki Sanderson, diet expert Gillian McKeith and Dead or Alive frontman Pete Burns.

Outrageous US model Anna Nicole-Smith, ex Corrie star Scott Wright, basketballer/crossdresser Dennis Rodman, Culture Club's Boy George and MTV host Dave Berry are also in the frame.

The final lineup will not be confirmed until Thursday night.

Originally posted by EyeSpy

Whose your favourite to win it? And who would you like to see in there if you had one choice.

It's a bit difficult to make decision, when the final list going into the house hasn't been announced, and won't be officially announced until Thursday, when the celebrities go into the house.

Big Brother?! WTF?! Do people still actually watch that rubbish?! :lol:

Originally posted by MTheo

if possible id like them all to die please :D

Hear hear!

:hihi:

Well i love it so there.And i love boy george. cant wait for it, call me sad but i am totally addicted to it.I used to like micheal barrimore before all of the pallaver with him but should be interesting to see him cant see him coping with it all myself.

I`m with you nikita b/b is great, not sure about barrymore though i could live without watching him!!

Barrymore and the kid who ended up dead in his swimming pool's Dad would make it quite interesting ;)