Celebrity Big Brother 2006

EyeSpy

Who else will be evicted tonight?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who else will be evicted tonight?

• Chantelle ?
    • Dennis ?

It's George, Jodie and Pete who have been nominated to face the public vote. They were dragged out of bed at around 7.15 this morning, so that the announcement would coincide with CBBLB on C4 at 8 a.m. (that is absolute madness ~ the people who watch BBLB are usually at work during the day, and have probably left home by then).

Anyway, my vote goes evict Jodie ~ she just can't see what she's doing wrong, and every time anyone tries to explain it to her, she just says they're picking on her....silly tart:roll:

Have just voted for Jodie to be out - I'd love to see her evicted first, just because she says she'd hate it, and because she seems to think we're all seeing the real her and that we all see that she is completely misunderstood. I doubt even first eviction would get through to her that she has only justified the press image she has - she' so arrogant about herself and so convinced that she's an injured party that I doubt anything will convince her otherwise. She should count her lucky stars - how many other people can make so much money from having so little talent and a truly horrendous nose!

I loved it when Michael was questionning why she was sitting the way she was, on the counter with all her legs showing towards the camera, when actually any normal person would sit facing the people they are talking to!

This is only a rumour at the moment....

CBB producers are having talks with Jimmy Saville, who may be going into the BB house, either just for a short time, or as a proper housemate in line to win.

Hardly Jackie Stallone....:hihi: