Celebrity Big Brother 2006

EyeSpy

Who else will be evicted tonight?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who else will be evicted tonight?

• Chantelle ?
    • Dennis ?

Originally posted by Tony

I don't think he spends a great deal of time in Parliament anyway to be honest. Nobody will miss him, and his voters will get to see what he's really like ;)

He could learn a lot from Eleanor Roosevelt.

After she agreed to record an advertisement , using her celebrity to endorse margarine, she reported that her post bad was evenly split:

"half of the letters were from people who were saddened that she had ruined her reputation, and half were from people who were glad she had ruined her reputation.

I'm puzzled if he has any other motive than self-aggrandizement in mind, but I suspect he has not.

Originally posted by Internetowl

ordinary boys bloke song was ok - might have to have a dig out of their stuff - have they actually got anything out

being an oldie I'd never heard of him before bb

Yeah they've got a couple of albums out -

Over the Counter Culture

and

Brassbound (which has the song "Boys will be Boys" on - which Preston performed on BB)

I was supposed to go and see them last year but double booked that night so had to sell my ticket :(

Got to say that Jodie Marsh aint right in the head. I guess most of the people in the house have some issues but she really needs help!

Her conversation the other day with the Basketball dude where she was crying and moaning that she could not get away from the press and does not want the attention! It was great, she was looking for sympathy and he was just pointing out that she cold get away from it and she got herself in the position she is in!! She is just nuts!!

She was on the other day complaining about when she goes out wearing a really elegant dress and looking really nice the pictures never appear in the papers, whereas when she wears something tarty she can pretty much guarantee being in the paper the next day. She was obviously really annoyed about this, but I just felt like shouting at her “What do you expect? If you’re so keen for your picture to be in the paper wearing something tasteful then wear tasteful stuff all the time!” . But no, of course she won’t because she knows that she just won’t get into the papers full stop, she needs to wear something like that ridiculous belt skirt just to maintain her fame. She actively seeks fame using these tactics and then complains about only being famous for these kind of things – she seems to be the only person who can’t see the contradiction there.

I also thought it was laughable when she spoke about not liking Faria because she was only famous for doing something notorious. Excuse me, but isn’t that all that Jodie’s career is based on?

The above, and her ridiculous looking nose-job makes me hope she’s out first!