Sheffield Wednesday transfer rumours - Summer 2012

Who? where from?

Development squad players,lavery turned down deal at ipswich and fletcher turned down deal at sunderland. ones for the future [ who needs an academy:hihi:]

Heard a rumour tonight we are trying to get Kenwyn Jones back to Hillsborough. Make of it what you want.

Heard a rumour tonight we are trying to get Kenwyn Jones back to Hillsborough. Make of it what you want.

I would.love.that to be true

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I would.love.that to be true

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

get kenwyne in and then you definitely can be a playoff threat... that would be a real sign of intent.

cant see it happening myself

TBH neither can i,but we can hope.

It's a possibility as he's not getting regular first team football. However, he's on a four year contract which he signed in August 2010, so it would take big bucks to get him; he cost Stoke 8m.

Dave Jones ends his interest in the three trialists but will make a decision on Marlon Harewood in next few days. Koumas to train with club

Apparently deal done for a player but can't complete until his club sign a replacement. I would be amazed if we got Jones back but I can't see that happening, probably take a minimum of 5 million to sign him

Marlon Harewood will be in training with Barnsley from Monday, Wednesday have declined to offer him a contract...

Marlon Harewood will be in training with Barnsley from Monday, Wednesday have declined to offer him a contract...

Haha, bet that will impress the Dingles, Taking our castoffs.:hihi:

Glad to hear it.