Sheffield Wednesday transfer rumours - Summer 2012

I'm very disapointed in Madine m8, he's a pain in the bloody arse.

He need's to concentrate on his football rather than trying to impress people all the time, so much talent but arrogant with it...

True Corks.

I'd cash in on him today given the chance.

In my opinion, good attitudes are paramount in football and Madine seems to have anything but a good attitude.

leon Barnett on a free coming to s6

barkley from everton linked heavily

so is boothroyd and Cameron Jerome flying round

n'guessan winger from millwall also linked to s6

last one is Danny batth from wolves linked to s6 again

leon Barnett on a free coming to s6

barkley from everton linked heavily

so is boothroyd and Cameron Jerome flying round

n'guessan winger from millwall also linked to s6

last one is Danny batth from wolves linked to s6 again

DJ has said on Radio Sheffield that Wednesday are not interested in Danny Batth. Oddly, he said he is the wrong type of person before correcting himself and saying he is the wrong type of player.

DJ has said on Radio Sheffield that Wednesday are not interested in Danny Batth. Oddly, he said he is the wrong type of person before correcting himself and saying he is the wrong type of player.

21 Aug 2012 14:27:31

Danny Baath could be returning to Hillsborough as Stale Solkannen continues to reduce the size of his squad.

Time to come back to the Massive Danny...whether on loan or on a perm deal.

UTO - The Massive March On !!

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2012/08/21/stale-looking-to-wield-wolves-axe/

21 Aug 2012 14:27:31

Danny Baath could be returning to Hillsborough as Stale Solkannen continues to reduce the size of his squad.

Time to come back to the Massive Danny...whether on loan or on a perm deal.

UTO - The Massive March On !!

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2012/08/21/stale-looking-to-wield-wolves-axe/

14:27? DJ was speaking at about 22:05.

twitter says SWFC are very close to agreeing loan deals for Bothroyd and Barkley

shaun derry rumour going round aswell?

Edited by barts96

Its being reported this morning that Barcelona would allow Rodri to go to Wednesday for 1.2m on a permanent deal.

I think that if the Owls have any ambition then they should push the boat out and put pen to paper PDQ?

Its being reported this morning that Barcelona would allow Rodri to go to Wednesday for 1.2m on a permanent deal.

I think that if the Owls have any ambition then they should push the boat out and put pen to paper PDQ?

Why buy now? They have the option to buy at the agreed fee at the end of the loan period. That option will have been bought.

Why buy now? They have the option to buy at the agreed fee at the end of the loan period. That option will have been bought.

What option to buy at the end of the loan period?

The danger could be that if he produces the goods and attracts allot of interest by the end of the season it may be too late.

If there is such an option he would have to be signed before his loan contract finishes. No agent would agree to any loan contact binding their player to sign for a club they are on loan to, what if a premiership club comes in and makes an offer?

Anyway this is all speculation and its just something which is flying around some press rooms at the moment.

We need to see him perform for a few more matches yet.

We need to see him perform for a few more matches yet.

I suppose we can take our time up to a certain extent as he is under a loan contract....but if there is an option to sign, lets not leave it too late.

DJ must have a good assessment of his ability as he put him straight in on Tuesday and no doubt he will start again this weekend. My only worry is that he's a bit prone to getting booked and sent off....but players with a certain level ability are usually a bit impetuous.:thumbsup:

I suppose we can take our time up to a certain extent as he is under a loan contract....but if there is an option to sign, lets not leave it too late.

DJ must have a good assessment of his ability as he put him straight in on Tuesday and no doubt he will start again this weekend. My only worry is that he's a bit prone to getting booked and sent off....but players with a certain level ability are usually a bit impetuous.:thumbsup:

usually with deals like this theres a first option price agreed hence the 1.2m so even if a club comes in with a bid of say 3m (for example) we can bid 1.2 and they have to accept basically other clubs can only sign him if we dont want him. thats why there first option loans. we are prob paying a percentage of his wages maybe even a loan fee in some cases, so thats why we have the first option.

of course i dont no details of his contract but these situations are quite common