Sheffield Wednesday transfer rumours - Summer 2012

So whats happened so far ?

sicknote Kirkland IN

Seems you are offering peanuts for good players again like with ALF :hihi::hihi:

I would have thought you would have other things to worry about.... Was a real blow to our season not getting Le Fondre wasnt it?? I would rather lose out on the odd player trying to get them on the cheap than pay inflated prices..

So whats happened so far ?

sicknote Kirkland IN

Seems you are offering peanuts for good players again like with ALF :hihi::hihi:

its gonna start happening alot more, with most clubs with the new fairplay rules. its about time the money aspect of the game got taken under control.

I would have thought you would have other things to worry about.... Was a real blow to our season not getting Le Fondre wasnt it?? I would rather lose out on the odd player trying to get them on the cheap than pay inflated prices..

CHOMP straight in ;)

Just trying to get things going on here again, been a bit quiet the last couple of days