Sheffield Wednesday transfer rumours - Summer 2012

He'll be a free agent come the end of June, so won't be our player after that anyway. Can't see him being as daft as to do that - I would think he could attract quite a lot of aggro if he's out and about in Sheffield if he did?

I think the smiley faces give it away that some level of irony was involved.

Our best player (the best in this city for a few years) is in prison, so you can't get him.

McDonald however, would, as I have said, be a great signing if you can get him.

Hes not your player tho is he??

He'll be a free agent come the end of June, so won't be our player after that anyway. Can't see him being as daft as to do that - I would think he could attract quite a lot of aggro if he's out and about in Sheffield if he did?

Thats not saying much for the blades fans if you think that,plenty have left hillsborough for the lane without causing any aggro.

He'll be a free agent come the end of June, so won't be our player after that anyway. Can't see him being as daft as to do that - I would think he could attract quite a lot of aggro if he's out and about in Sheffield if he did?[/QUOTE]

Only from the brain dead!

Many from us have crossed the city to you without any problems.

He'll be a free agent come the end of June, so won't be our player after that anyway. Can't see him being as daft as to do that - I would think he could attract quite a lot of aggro if he's out and about in Sheffield if he did?[/QUOTE]

Only from the brain dead!

Many from us have crossed the city to you without any problems.

I'm sure there have been stories circulating previously about both Quinn brothers getting into situations with owls fans in pubs when they were at the Lane?

If he was to move there, it wouldn't be the most intelligent move he could make - unless he had no other decent offers of course.

I'm sure there have been stories circulating previously about both Quinn brothers getting into situations with owls fans in pubs when they were at the Lane?

If he was to move there, it wouldn't be the most intelligent move he could make - unless he had no other decent offers of course.

to be fair though those stories also say that most of the time the fights are caused by the quinn brothers, lol anyway we've got madine he'll scrap with anyone owl or blade :hihi:

to be fair though those stories also say that most of the time the fights are caused by the quinn brothers, lol anyway we've got madine he'll scrap with anyone owl or blade :hihi:

Well then surely that shows that the average intelligence of a footballer is low; if all they can do is scrap, nowt being clever in being a big hitter. The reason being, there's always a bigger hitter round the corner.

Footballers are seen as role models, so far this year we've seen a rapist, a brawler, and a suspected racist, & numerous imprisoned over the past few years, proof that having talent means a lack of brains, or morals. :):)

It's silly season again regards some of the names I've heard but it's almost tradition to have a transfer rumour thread these days!

Here's some of the name I've heard so far:

In

Jay Bothroyd

Troy Deeney

Jamie Proctor

Greg Halford

Dave Kitson

Callum Bennett

Caolan Lavery

Grant McCann

Michael Jacobs

Out

Chris Sedgwick to Rotherham

Giles Coke to Rotherham

So whats happened so far ?

sicknote Kirkland IN

Seems you are offering peanuts for good players again like with ALF :hihi::hihi: