Sheffield dog bites horror delivering political leaflets

I have sympathy but it's not like the owners are letting the dogs out on the street. If you go on to someone's property uninvited or without warning the owner of your presence or put your fingers through their door then they can't be held responsible for what happens.

The postman is uninvited and without warning so does this apply to him too?

So an old lady deserved to lose a finger?

Deserved may not be the right word - but if you go sticking your fingers in places that might have something capable of separating you from your finger, then it's not entirely unexpected.

I deliver leaflets and you have to be very careful and be wary of dogs. Not understand all this bad feeling against the likes of me delivering leaflets. If you do not want the service or product then just put the leaflet in the bin. I've had people come after me down the street to hand it back even.

I deliver leaflets and you have to be very careful and be wary of dogs. Not understand all this bad feeling against the likes of me delivering leaflets. If you do not want the service or product then just put the leaflet in the bin. I've had people come after me down the street to hand it back even.

The amount of junk mail where I live is ridiculous and annoying I must get at least 5 lots per day and even some on Sundays, I don't suppose people are really against you personally but just somehow want to get across the fact that they are sick of all of the junk mail.

Re the fingers being bitten by dogs when posting leaflets (or what ever) it would be a good idea if signs could be made and put by the letter box telling people not to put fingers in as a dog is at the other side perhaps.

In my case I am training my Pit Bulls to bite such people when they put information relating to the LABOUR party.

Already Tyson can spot a red rosette through the window and runs to the door in anticipation of a tasty snack.

Loretta positions herself similarly when the Tories come round, but she justs licks them. She is a bit moody about UKIP however. They both ignore the Liberals.

Vote Conservative

Or Else (Loretta is watching)

Deserved may not be the right word - but if you go sticking your fingers in places that might have something capable of separating you from your finger, then it's not entirely unexpected.

So you agree from a health and safety point of view that anybody with a dog should have their letter box removed so as not to put anybody in danger?

The moral to this story is Dont put your fingers in other peoples letter box's.

Well yes indeed so, its well known enough that dogs can be behind the letter box, people should really be a bit more wary if they value their fingers.