Trevor Francis in Hospital after heart attack.

speedy69

Just found out that the ex Wednesday player/manager is in hospital after suffering a heart attack!

Get well soon Tricky!

Former Birmingham City and England star Trevor Francis is in hospital after suffering a heart attack.

The striker, who also managed Blues, has had a stent fitted and is expected to be home after the weekend.

Free Radio Head of Sport Tom Ross said: “I have spoken to Trevor’s family and he is comfortable in Hospital.”

He added: “Trevor is one of the fittest men I know and trains three or four times a week so this is a big shock

Good luck to the man & speedy recovery :thumbsup:

Just heard the news myself, thats a bit of a shock, a relatively fit bloke who played into the late 30's of his career, maybe even 40's actually when he was player manager at the Owls.

Bit of a dullard in his interviews but always came across as a decent enough bloke, good luck to him, I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Having had two heart attacks and two stents fitted three years ago, I wish him well.

I can remember when he burst on to the football scene as a youngster in the early seventies, about 1970 or 71 I think it was.

Edited by BladeSteve

Many years ago whilst watching Owls at Watford ball goes out, Tricky trev walks over says to me "how long before half time" ten mins i tell him "thank fxxk says Trev im knackard" class moment.

Hope he has a speedy recovery.

:hihi::hihi: All the best trev.