Revered artists you don't like

Oh how could anyone not like George Formby.:hihi:

whats wrong with george formby?? :suspect:

Books could be written to answer that question.:hihi:

I have to agree, that grill of his is so overrated.

Books could be written to answer that question.:hihi:

I have to agree, that grill of his is so overrated.

tut

*marks those two off his christmas card list too*

youll be telling me kenny ball and his jazzmens crap aswell now

A: flash gordons an awesome (if camp) film / soundtrack, love it lol

B: agree with tupac , like a couple of songs tho, highly over rated

C: love straight outta compton tho, i do love the hardcore gangsta sound on that album, the swearing, the adrenalin rush, aawesome.

D: I agree on the ruts, best 70s punk band by far bar none, great reggae songs too, even tho i do like the clash too

E: i love the eurythmics :P recently bought a cheap boxset with 8 albums / cds in it :D

F: you dare, primal scream are awesome (all their incarnations early indie, dance, rock, electronic punk)

G: even beats international? dub be good to me, one of my fave dance 12"s ever

A: I don't mind 'Under Pressure' and 'Another one Bites The Dust' which must surely have been influenced by Chic? 'Dust' and Chic's 'Good Times' both being used by Grandmaster Flash in his 'Adventures on the Wheels of Steel' and 'Flash' cut up by Public Enemy's DJ, Termnator X. I guess I don't mind people messing with Queen. :o

C: I should have Ice Cube's debut solo cd but it hasn't been dug out in a while. I don't think I even got through the whole album in one sitting.

The swearing thing with NWA kind of annoyed me because of the frequency of it and it seemed to rub off on other artists, with the 'Prental Advisory' stickers becoming a selling point and cliché. Going off at a tangent, I really like Kool G Rap (who was still in combo with DJ Polo at the time) and I bought their West Coast album they did with Sir Jinx (?) etc. 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' and it just seemed like G Rap had increased the profanity to suit the fashion. When it comes to gangsta I was a Schoolly D man. I considered him to be an originator and loved Code Money's turntable work.

F: Bobby Gillespie came into browse in my friend's shop in the early 90's. My friend, who I think, he may have wanted to chat with (he's in the music biz) blanked him and he just ended up leaving without saying anything. I remember being annoyed by 'Loaded' because I was keen on "I Don't Want To Lose Your Love" by The Emotions.

G: That's the only track I can recall by them now. Nope, didn't like it. Again, I was rather keen on the SOS Band and it was another 'don't go there' situation for me.

The swearing thing with NWA kind of annoyed me because of the frequency of it

haha funny you should say that, online somewhere theres a sweary edit, with just the swearing and cursing left in, everything else removed, its still about 15 minutes long lol

Oasis, they only ever made 1 song I actually liked, that was Don't look back in anger.. I also hate most of the current acts in the UK Pop charts, although I did buy Adele's album the other week, purely to see what all the fuss was about after I heard she won some Award at the Brits recently.

tut

*marks those two off his christmas card list too*

If I say sorry am I back on it?

If I say sorry am I back on it?

tut nope

*does that talk to the hand cos the face aint listening thing*

Not a patch on Acker Bilk.

Not a patch on Acker Bilk.

ill raise you lps by larry adler and ronnie aldrich

Abba,Brian Ferry,Cliff,Dire Stats,ELO,Foreigner,Humpty Dumpty,Inglesia,Jacj Jones,Keene west,Lounge lezards,Mungo Jerry,Nirvana,Onyx,Punk Flayed,QUEEN,Radioheed, Steely Span.T Rex,U2,Virgin On the Edge,Williams R,Xylophone Unplugged,You Two(Again)Zedd Leopelden

Steely Span: a "supergroup" with former members of Steely Dan and Steeleye Span. I'd buy a ticket. Add T.Rex to form Steely Spandex and I'd probably buy two.