A4E and Emma Harrison- MEGATHREAD

I hope the over emphasis on alleged 'bullying' of Mrs Harrison (on C4 news & this am's Radio Sheffield diatribe) does not deflect from the fact that there is such a thing as accountability which all service providers must adhere to when dealing with extraordinarily large sums of the public purse.

No need for her to get defensive...just supply the facts.

I noticed that she mentioned twice during the radio interview about how she had worked so hard building up 'her Company from nothing'. I always thought her late father Roy built up that business & she stepped in when her father retired.

I hope the over emphasis on alleged 'bullying' of Mrs Harrison (on C4 news & this am's Radio Sheffield diatribe) does not deflect from the fact that there is such a thing as accountability which all service providers must adhere to when dealing with extraordinarily large sums of the public purse.

No need for her to get defensive...just supply the facts.

I noticed that she mentioned twice during the radio interview about how she had worked so hard building up 'her Company from nothing'. I always thought her late father Roy built up that business & she stepped in when her father retired.

:hihi::hihi: Watch this space. Murdoch will be accusing Leveson of "bullying him" next week.:hihi: