A4E and Emma Harrison- MEGATHREAD

And she even had the nerve to trot out the lines 'i've been bullied over this, and even worse my children have been bullied'

Tell you what love, give me all your millions and i'll take as much bullying as anyone can dish out.

Using the kids as a shield shows the character of this woman.

When I think forgemasters got a loan repealed that would of created jobs and the govt instead doleing out wads of cash to this bandit, makes you question where the world is heading.

Edited by TJC1
scamartist

I am on the work program with A4E have been since June They are supposed to see me at least once every 2 weeks for the first 16 weeks. I have had 2 appointments since June and I am having my 3rd one in November.. They have done nothing for me so far. I have found a couple of college courses through my own steam.. It is disgusting that she is so blind to see what is going on in her own company and that she is getting rewarded through taxpayers money :rant::rant:

People go on about this as though its a new tax fiddle.

This was absolutely rampant during the New Labour years, and probably more so than now. Labour were in charge so everyone turned a blind eye, now Conservatives are in charge everyone is up in arms about these schemes.

i got more help from them through the new deal scheme and managed to get employment.. it seems now they are only bothered about getting people back into work that are classed as easy. this enables them to claim their money as they get payment by results now, where under new deal they did not

They're an absolute joke, I volunteer in a charity shop (Which will remain un-named) and within the last month, 3 people were sent to said shop without any prior warning, just turned up and tried to start working...the owner asked them to leave, which they did with a little fuss and shortly afterwards, they received a call from A4E with quite a fair amount of verbal abuse asking what right they had asking them to leave, they have targets to meet etc :hihi: needless to say, said owner was quite taken back by this and continued to receive verbal abuse down the telephone for several days from A4E...

So who's the real bullies?

Labour were in charge so everyone turned a blind eye

That's not true. A4E have been criticised for many years, and Blunkett criticised for befriending this foul organisation.

The difference now is that Channel4 had some stats leaked to them so they had solid figures to use. When the DWP publish their stats, they may be equally as newsworthy.