A4E and Emma Harrison- MEGATHREAD

It makes me so bloody angry for a woman to go into business and then when she's challenged to say 'I'm being bullied, don't bully me, my children are bullied' when they get posed with legitimate questions.

It just makes it so much worse for other women going into business when someone thinks they can get away with that.

And what A4E did to the jobseekers makes me sick, I temped for them briefly once and they had no morals and were a bunch of crooks through and through.

I am so sick of this government throwing my money down incompetant (at best) or corrupt (probably) drains.

Shouldn't this have a public enquiry? - Yes, another one....

It was the Last Labour Government who introduced the back to work deal in 1997 and gave A4E contracts worth £80M .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A4e#Payments_to_Emma_Harrison

"A4e was started by Emma Harrison[9] who after graduating in engineering, joined her father's Sheffield based training company, putting unemployed steel workers through a getting-back-to-work course.

After the Labour Party came to power in 1997, they introduced the back to work New Deal service for those on Jobseeker's Allowance, requiring claimants to attend classes or risk losing their benefit. A4e was the largest provider of New Deal services in the UK, and had contracts for the New Deal worth £80 million.[10][11] When the New Deal was wound down in 2010, A4e was paid a share of £63 million in "termination fees".

It makes me so bloody angry for a woman to go into business and then when she's challenged to say 'I'm being bullied, don't bully me, my children are bullied' when they get posed with legitimate questions.

It really was a pathetic attempt at playing the victim. Her organisation bullied the unemployed into unpaid labour with crappy little schemes whilst she bunged herself millions from the public purse.