KFC Owlerton problem

Anyone who eats KFC deserves everything they get. I feel sick every time I walk past one.

Anyone who eats KFC deserves everything they get. I feel sick every time I walk past one.

You should see a doctor about your psycosomatic affliction.

You should see a doctor about your psycosomatic affliction.

Maybe it is altitude sickness, he should get a smaller horse.

they are the worst, slowest, :fast food: ever, we waited 40 mins for 2 crushems ( ice cream ) i went mad n kicked off, got them free in the end

Maybe it is altitude sickness, he should get a smaller horse.

I don't need a horse. I'm bigger than you sat down.

Anyone had a problem with them over leaving things out of your order, my mate made an order only for him to get back home (deepcar) had two chicken pieces missing and side orders also missing, he reported it, they took his name and stated they would give him a complimentary meal but when he went down a few days later to receive his "complimentary" meal they refused to serve him saying his name wasn't logged and that he never made a complaint although he did.:hihi:

When he asked the manager for an email addy to report the complaint to the company the manager then apparently told him that there isn't any :hihi:

all the friggin time when i get my order i get it all out on the counter and check it cos i'm fed up getting home and finding some part off my order is wrong

I don't need a horse. I'm bigger than you sat down.

Dont believe the hype ;)

A couple of weeks a go we went as its our local and ordered a family bucket at £18 plus extra hot wings and gravy.

There was a guy in front of us in the queue who got his order and on inspection found bits missing.

When we got our order we got the family bucket we were missing 12 hot wings and large gravy too. Which I found missing while in store so I asked for them which they did replace.

Me and the guy in front was served by a very young lad about 17 or so. You could expect things wrong when they are busy , however there were about 3 people in the store at the time.

CEO can be emailed on:

[email protected]

Cheers will forward the info, can I ask how you got hold of this addy as when i tried to look earlier all i got was a number to call.

Thanks again though.

The one in the City Centre is terrible for leaving things out