Big Brother 2011 starts tonight

tom has done the fake romance with alex to keep him in.he is so boring and has done nothing of interest.

tom has done the fake romance with alex to keep him in.he is so boring and has done nothing of interest.

And that annoying voice

Big Brother ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aarons face when they did the task :hihi:What a mardy face he has :gag:

Ive not watched all of this years big brother, maybe the last 4 weeks, anyway, i think Aaron is such an immature person for his age, he is so miserable, and comes across very naive, although, if i had Faye whinging in my ear all the time i would be miserable :hihi:. I dont know if anyone else thinks this, but i think he might secretly be gay? Just a few observations about him, especially last night, he soon jumped up to kiss Jay, wasnt shy about that, but not too eager to kiss Faye, and he wasnt too shy about stripping off in front of Tom and sitting on his head :hihi:

Aaron has easily been the best housemate this year IMO. He has wrapped that house around his little finger without breaking sweat.

I don't think he will win it. I think Alex has that in the bag, but the program would have been dull as ditch water without him in there this year.

Ive not watched all of this years big brother, maybe the last 4 weeks, anyway, i think Aaron is such an immature person for his age, he is so miserable, and comes across very naive, although, if i had Faye whinging in my ear all the time i would be miserable :hihi:. I dont know if anyone else thinks this, but i think he might secretly be gay? Just a few observations about him, especially last night, he soon jumped up to kiss Jay, wasnt shy about that, but not too eager to kiss Faye, and he wasnt too shy about stripping off in front of Tom and sitting on his head :hihi:

:hihi::hihi: yeah you could have a point there, not sure who I want to win this year I did think Alex but now I think shes playing the dumb card abit too much. Some of the things she says and does makes me think no ones that daft, shes no fool she knows the dumb blonde/ harmless little girl act = winner.

:hihi::hihi: yeah you could have a point there, not sure who I want to win this year I did think Alex but now I think shes playing the dumb card abit too much. Some of the things she says and does makes me think no ones that daft, shes no fool she knows the dumb blonde/ harmless little girl act = winner.

Oh, for me, it has to be Alex, i really do think she is that dumb at times, you do get people like that, i find her very funny and entertaining, would be really surprised if Aaron won, he is miserable.

I'm not 100% convinced Alex is as simle as she makes out. That girl has a hell of a lot of drive and ambition. Once she sets her mind on something she works tirelessly to get it, just like her wanting to become an air hostess.

Im gutted its finishing. Im an addict to reality tv :hihi:

Louise I LOVE because she is so down to earth which is very unusual in a model.

I LOVE LOVE Jay, his body.....................*drools*. Together him are Louise are amazing, although it worries me louise likes him more than he likes her, I hope im wrong.

Aaron I cant stand, he is ssoooo sly and everything about him annoys me, from his zero personality to his mannerisms. He has the biggest game plan I have ever known and he thinks the public love him because he has been saved a few times. News flash 'No aaron, its because the people you have been up against have been disliked more so people vote for you to kick them out, its not rocket science'. To say he is intelligent he is also very ignorant and quietly arrogant. I honestly could slap him. Grrrrr He thinks he is better than everyone else and he is ssooooo BORING!!!! Ive never seen anyone so dull.

Tom I dont like, i dont dislike either though. The only time i like tom really is when he is annoying aaron.

Alex I love. I find her very endearing, I like her qualities, I hope shes genuine.......I feel she is.

I think I would like Alex to win, But if Jay won I wouldnt mind :)

Edited by iphonelover

I think it has really upset Aaran the money being split up. He has only one thing in his sights and that's winning. Faye? Who's Faye lol. When he was in diary room and BB wanted to talk about Faye, he didn't want to, he wanted to talk about the money

I think it has really upset Aaran the money being split up. He has only one thing in his sights and that's winning. Faye? Who's Faye lol. When he was in diary room and BB wanted to talk about Faye, he didn't want to, he wanted to talk about the money

I don't necessarily think that is the only thing in his sights. He has spent 10 years trying to get on BB and is a huge fan of the show. I think he is living his dream. He is very smart. He knows that he will make a fortune when the show finishes anyway.